Hollow Body Frog Video Series for Beginners

Started by Capt. BassinLou, September 22, 2021, 05:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Back in August of this year, I began shooting several instructional videos specifically geared towards anglers who are beginners or not as proficient fishing the Hollow Body Frog (HBF). The video series breaks down the sizes of HBF's one should consider when first starting out, as well as the specific type of rod, reel, and fishing line, a good HBF outfit should consist of. After watching this four part series, I can guarantee, anglers will have a much better understanding of fishing the Hollow Body Frog. Enjoy!!

Part 1 : Why use Hollow Body Frogs

Part 2: The Best Hollow Body Frog size for you and why!

Part 3: The Best type of rod, reel, and line for you

Part 4: The Final Chapter, How and Where to fish the Hollow Body Frog

apenland01

Thanks for the videos!  I'm going to watch them this afternoon.  I've never fished a frog before, so I'm looking forward to it...

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: apenland01 on September 22, 2021, 09:26:44 AM
Thanks for the videos!  I'm going to watch them this afternoon.  I've never fished a frog before, so I'm looking forward to it...
These videos were made for anglers like you in mind. Please share with me on what you thought about them after you watched them.

coldfront

nice Lou.  good work.
just got in some of the new spro flappin frogs.  will be working with them over next 'few' weeks...

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: coldfront on September 22, 2021, 09:41:32 AM
nice Lou.  good work.
just got in some of the new spro flappin frogs.  will be working with them over next 'few' weeks...

Thanks bud, appreciate it.  ~beer~

big g

Excellent job Lou.  I think they kept getting better, the last one was very well done.  Thanks for your efforts.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on September 22, 2021, 11:18:52 AM
Excellent job Lou.  I think they kept getting better, the last one was very well done.  Thanks for your efforts.

Thank you George. I'm a work in progress.  lo Changing to a different editing software system really made a difference.

Time2Fish

A little late to the party here but finally got to watch the frog series.  Great stuff Lou!  Thanks!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Time2Fish on November 13, 2021, 01:17:00 PM
A little late to the party here but finally got to watch the frog series.  Great stuff Lou!  Thanks!

Thank you for watching them!!  I really do appreciate bud.  ~beer~