Adopt A Family Mini Raffle Winners Choice Custom Baits

Started by Donald Garner, October 18, 2021, 06:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greeting to everyone,

We're getting ready to Kick off Adopt a Family Raffle here soon.  Here's a little teaser to get us going.  Just read below about how to enter this raffle event.

Good luck to all that enter.

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 18, 2021, 09:35:58 AM
Our last mini raffle before I build up the packages for the big raffle.

D.W. Verts is going to paint 5 Whopper Plopper's for the drawing winner. Dale will paint them how ever you like.

For those new to the AAF (Adopt A Family), Ultimate Bass raises money via raffles of donated items throughout the year culminating in one giant raffle at the end of the year. We used the money raised to adopt a family that will not have a Christmas without our help :-*

We are only selling 20 tickets @ $10 each. No limit on how many you can buy. As soon as we sell the last ticket, we'll have one of the grandkids pull a winner for us.
Edit:
To buy tickets simply send me a PayPal to in $10 increments for the amount of tickets you want. I will right your name on the back of a regular raffle ticket and have one of our grandkids pull a ticket for us after they are all sold :-* Thank you for contributing to the Adopt A Family program and good luck!
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard