Fantasy Fishing 2022 - Official Thread

Started by fishballer06, January 03, 2022, 08:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishballer06

I had a feeling that event would be a tough one given the lack of history there. I personally managed to finish in the 98.7 percentile and I made up some points after a few mediocre events.

All that being said. One event left on the mighty Mississippi. We only have 3 days to get picks in, so get to it. Below is our top 5. We've got a little separation at the top, but it's still anyones game.

Guru825 - 9906
Ranger520C - 9730
fishballer06 - 9624
FishinBuck07 - 9447
BassCatBates - 9415
3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

Blacknredflake

Ready for next season already for a better showing lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

fishballer06

2022 Season Recap

Champion - Guru825
Runner Up - Ranger520C

And just like that, our 2022 season is a wrap. I'd like to thank all the people who played along this season and made this season super fun for all of us. I always look forward to talking with everyone before and after the events and seeing how everyone did. Having a group of friends playing along like this is what makes it so fun. Huge shout out to Guru and Ranger520C for taking the top spots in the group. Guru managed to break the 11k points mark, which means he averaged over 1100 points per event this year. We had a total of 23 people play along this year. Of that, we had 18 people who played every event. Overall, that's a pretty dedicated group of players and I appreciate all of you putting in the time to making picks for each event and playing along.

They usually open up the new season around January, so keep your eyes peeled for my thread for the 2023 season around then. Hopefully everyone returns and then some.

Top Five
Guru825
Ranger520C
fishballer06
Flatsnbay
BassCatBates

Eric-Maine

Quote from: fishballer06 on August 29, 2022, 02:59:22 PM
2022 Season Recap

Champion - Guru825
Runner Up - Ranger520C

And just like that, our 2022 season is a wrap. I'd like to thank all the people who played along this season and made this season super fun for all of us. I always look forward to talking with everyone before and after the events and seeing how everyone did. Having a group of friends playing along like this is what makes it so fun. Huge shout out to Guru and Ranger520C for taking the top spots in the group. Guru managed to break the 11k points mark, which means he averaged over 1100 points per event this year. We had a total of 23 people play along this year. Of that, we had 18 people who played every event. Overall, that's a pretty dedicated group of players and I appreciate all of you putting in the time to making picks for each event and playing along.

They usually open up the new season around January, so keep your eyes peeled for my thread for the 2023 season around then. Hopefully everyone returns and then some.

Top Five
Guru825
Ranger520C
fishballer06
Flatsnbay
BassCatBates
Congratulations all. It made live all that more interesting for me; I was already a live addict lol.

It was fun watching the top water action this week. Some incredible blowups.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

FlatsNBay

What an exciting season. There was a lot of movement with the group during the last couple of tournaments.

Congrats on a great year.

I learned my lesson (again). Don't pay attention to Angler percentage and just go with my top pics.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

fishballer06

Quote from: FlatsNBay on August 30, 2022, 07:28:29 AM
What an exciting season. There was a lot of movement with the group during the last couple of tournaments.

Those last two events were hard ones for anyone. I know I did great on Oahe and terrible on the Mississippi. It definitely shook things up.

Eric-Maine

Are we doing this in 2023? Picking with my heart didn't work for me last season. lol
Will probably pick that way again though

Blacknredflake

Quote from: Eric-Maine on January 09, 2023, 04:33:42 PM
Are we doing this in 2023? Picking with my heart didn't work for me last season. lol
Will probably pick that way again though

Im ready

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

FlatsNBay

I'm ready! Y'all are going down this year because I'm not changing my pics last minute, I promise!

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

RangerAndBass

I will too if we do it

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

RangerAndBass

Guys the group is there.  I started a new topic for 2023. Password is UB2023

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!