.:: Wanted Mississippi Bass Club Accepting New Members ::.

Started by MotherNature, October 06, 2004, 08:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

We are getting ready to make a move to Mississippi due to job relocation and are looking for a bass fishing club to join in Mississippi. We would like a club that is a team formate that will allow us to fish as a team but will be just as happy fishing a singles club if they allow ladies to fish.

Mike and I at present are members of the Twin Cities Team Club and would like to continue to participate in the comaraderie that the club atmosphier provides.

If you know of a club that is accepting new members please let us know. You can respond to this post or PM Mike or Laure....

Thanks,
Mother Nature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

FisherMOM

I have family in Mississippi.  I have never been there before.

They live in Brandon Mississippi.  They keep trying to get us to come and visit.. but David won't go.  Heck, it's HIS family!  He just hates to travel!

Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours
and haven't gotten anything except
poison ivy and a sunburn,
you're still better off than the worm.

MotherNature

I know it is hard for me o get Mike to visit too. We have family that is 8 hours away and I am hard pressed to get him to take the time to go visit... I wish they werent so hard headed sometimes but he does make a good fishing partner and what more can I ask for  ;D

Maybe when we get settled you can make it a dual trip and visit family and us at the same time!

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>