Lipripper & Kickinbass

Started by kickinbass, June 04, 2006, 06:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickinbass

see fishing reports for more pics & details

Pferox

Nice fish boys, wherez the kitties?
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Fishaholic

sweetbass

crawchuck

PiscMonkey

YAOZAA!! way to go LIP & Bass   ;D

Sharon

I still want to know if Lip really caught those or just got to hold KickinBass's  lo
Nice work guys  ~c~

Fishaholic

...did you remember to say "HI" to the Kankakee for me?  ;D

Lipripper

Yes we did Fish . Don thanks for a great day of Bass Fishing ~c~ ~c~ OH Sharon like promessed this is what a BASS lookes like

and no kickinbass din't catch them and let me take a  ;PHO) holding them lo lo  Pferox  Fish caugt the kitty  :)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Sharon

ahhhh ok Lip, I vaguely remember  lo  nice catch  ;)

Lipripper

Hey eye see your jabber fingers have been busy and you went over 15,000  ~c~ ~c~ Now you know what one llos like go catch one  ;)

Sharon

I tried today  ::)   may sneak out a little later and try again.  ;)

Creel Limit Zero

Nice work Lip and Kickinbass.   ~c~

topcat

way to go....Lipripper and Kickinbass those are some good looking bass you all caught
congrats to both of you  ~c~

kickinbass

Ill tell you what Lipripper is a good angler. He was making some nice casts  with the wind we were dealing with it wasnt easy.We hit the shallows didnt we LIp? Lots of timber and cover.  Thank god for push pole right Jerry? ~roflmao

Lipripper

We sure did Don and eye think we did good for the wind we had and the bright sun and your right Don you wouldn't be able to fish where we were without that push pole. Thanks for a great day of good company and Bass Fishing. Sorry you lost that monster  :'( :'( Oh well you will get him again  ~c~ ~c~

Fishaholic

Lipripper

Yelp it will still be there  ~c~ ~c~

bass1cpr

Congrats on the good day of fishing with Kickinbass Lipper. SOunds like ya had a lot of fun. Push pole lovers old saying. If the waters over ankle deep I'm knee deep in ****.  lo  Just had to use that one.
   A true lunker bass is just waiting for ya Lipper.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

FisherMOM

WOW.. nice looking fish guys!  I cant wait to bass fish.

2 more weeks!!

Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours
and haven't gotten anything except
poison ivy and a sunburn,
you're still better off than the worm.

Lipripper

SIS it must be ruff having a season on Bass fishing.

silversalmon

Allright, nice looking fishies there LIP and bass ~c~ ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

T1A

hey Lip...did you and Fish switch places..your catchin bass and hes catchin kitty's...what up wid dat? ~roflmao   nice fish fellas ~c~

Lipripper

Thanks silver an dnext year eye'm looking forward to adding soem new species to my list also  ;)  ~shhh

triton we just love to fish and we don't care whats biting just as long as we are catching   ;) and one of these days eye'm going to come out and let you take me for some of them Big Boys ya'll got down younder  ;) ;D

silversalmon

Quote from: Lipripper on June 05, 2006, 03:11:42 PM
Thanks silver an dnext year eye'm looking forward to adding soem new species to my list also  ;)  ~shhh

As many as possible for you there LIP  lo

United States Air Force 1994-present

Lipripper

Yelp me can think of two or three to add to my list  ~c~ ~c~