Major League Fishing

Started by big g, April 30, 2022, 12:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big g

Watched Major League Fishing today in NY state.  With all the money these guys have invested in electronics, a bunch are laying on their bellies looking through a tube like we used to do back in the 60's just screwing around, and we were not fishing.  Is this what pro fishing has come down too?  In all the years I've watched pros fishing, I have never seen any of this in a tournament!  It sure doesn't say much for the high priced electronics!  Exhausting, and looks silly!!!!!!   ~b~ ~b~ ~b~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Fun4me

Electronics don't work. It's just a scam to get people so upset that they comment on social media about how it should be banned  ;) lo

FD

I'm a huge fan of the MLF but those clear water, smallie tourneys with the traffic cone  ;D are hard to watch...
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Oldfart9999

Some of, in fact this time of year many of our waters are so clear you can see the fish in 25 or 30 feet of water, they most likely were in less than 20.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.