Personal best smallie

Started by banders, June 23, 2022, 02:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banders

This beauty came in at 24" and 5 pounds, 10 ounces.....she is swimming still. Don't know why the piccis are sideways.....

Smallie_Stalker

Wow, that is a nice chunk of a smallmouth! Congrats on the PB.  ~c~

As you can tell by my screen name I am partial to those brown fish.  lo You've got me beat. my PB smallie was 4.12 lbs. and she too lived to be caught again.

Pictures will do that sometimes if they were taken on a phone. The good news is when you click on them here they turned right side up and looked normal.  ~bb

If you are comfortable using your phone to post pictures most of us here use an app called Tapatalk. It let's you access the full forums and makes it super easy to post pics. (Just as a disclaimer I am in no way affiliated with Tapatalk).

Glad to have you as part of Ultimate Bass and look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

coldfront

wow, just wow!
24 inches is a LOOONG fish!

well done!

Donald Garner

Congrats on the catch there  ~c~  Tks for sharing the pictures with us also.  That is a beautiful fish there  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Larry Francis

Molon Labe

big g

Wow, that's a brut!  Must have but up one hell of a fight!  Congrats!!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Oldfart9999

That is a beautiful smallie, how far did it tow the canoe? I assume it's a river fish which makes it even more awesome. Congrats!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.