Started by Capt. BassinLou, June 25, 2022, 06:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Francis

Last Evening in Winter Haven Florida.
Molon Labe

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Larry Francis on September 04, 2022, 06:54:20 AM
Last Evening in Winter Haven Florida.

That's interesting pic. Tx for sharing Larry.

BassmanRudy

Yeah that's very interesting!! Guess the one cloud blocked the others?!?!

Took this one out at the aqueduct at sunset. Thought it was cool.
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Larry Francis

Summit Lake this morning. There is a UV light there over the ramp that provided the purple reflection and made this quite awesome.
Molon Labe

Donald Garner

Rodney and everyone else THANKS for sharing those Beautiful Pictures  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

BassmanRudy

This was probably my favorite on the water pic from Louisiana. Taken on Caddo Lake looking east towards the sunrise. Held the camera really low to the water to catch the rays coming in.
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: BassmanRudy on September 08, 2022, 02:01:47 AM
This was probably my favorite on the water pic from Louisiana. Taken on Caddo Lake looking east towards the sunrise. Held the camera really low to the water to catch the rays coming in.

~c~ , great pic!

Capt. BassinLou

Smallie_Stalker

Wow! That looks AWESOME!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

coldfront

anyone who doesn't recognize the inspiration for all the great manmade cathedrals... just isn't paying attention.

the place to be closer to the creator is not 'in some pew/bench'...

Eric-Maine

Morning run

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Larry Francis

So my question is? Do we do this for the fish. Or do we do this for the scenery. I Know my answer.
Molon Labe

Capt. BassinLou

coldfront

still love this thread.  gets folks to thinking about stuff.  seeing 'the moment' and not just rushing through it...

meanwhile... it's fall here in TN on the river...

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: coldfront on October 31, 2022, 04:08:43 PM
still love this thread.  gets folks to thinking about stuff.  seeing 'the moment' and not just rushing through it...

meanwhile... it's fall here in TN on the river...

That's a beautiful backdrop. Thanks for sharing.

Capt. BassinLou

Another beautiful November sunrise in the Everglades.

D.W. Verts

Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Eric-Maine

It was 18° at sunrise this morning. I was a slacker getting on the water at 10. Not a jetski or wake boats or anyone else for that matter, just me on Winnipesaukee. Water still warm, 53 plus. We are going to be able to fish well into December. Florida has spoiled me for winter fishing. I was cold....or is it old? Lol

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Eric-Maine on November 15, 2022, 04:35:11 PM
It was 18° at sunrise this morning. I was a slacker getting on the water at 10. Not a jetski or wake boats or anyone else for that matter, just me on Winnipesaukee. Water still warm, 53 plus. We are going to be able to fish well into December. Florida has spoiled me for winter fishing. I was cold....or is it old? Lol

53 degree water temp is still warm?!? Lol!!!

Bud Kennedy

Thanks for the picture Eric.  During my years in New England Winnipesaukee was always one of our favorite places.  We would always end our season there and like you it would always be cold.  Many fond memories of that place for sure.

RangerAndBass

Quote from: Eric-Maine on November 15, 2022, 04:35:11 PM

Too cold Eric!
Come on down and play with us!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

RangerAndBass

Saw this today in Fla. He/she had a snake in her talons.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

topdsm0138

Sunset at Torrey Island on Lake Okeechobee.

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

big g

(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.