Hey Steve Basinger...

Started by D.W. Verts, June 28, 2022, 02:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.W. Verts

Just wanted to let you know that I've been monitoring your YT channel closely. I was already subscribed under my "Hickbilly Outdoors" moniker, but have been waiting patiently to sub under my "Hickbilly Bass Fishin'" channel. Which I just did, to put you over the top. Congratulations brother.

How much time can a guy have on his hands, and how lucky did I have to be to time that just right? It may be a sad story, actually. Carry on sir.

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Steve81

Dale, I just so happened to log on there and see the 1000 subscriber mark was hit. Honestly never thought that would ever happen. And the fact that it was you is just the icing on the cake!

Now I'm still a long ways off from meeting the 4000 watch hours to reach the monetized status but I have never cared about that part. I just want to be able to teach folks. The more, the merrier.

And now that I've decided to quit fishing Illinois tournaments, that gives me more opportunities to go record fun fishing trips and create more content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Steve81 on June 28, 2022, 07:00:41 PM
Dale, I just so happened to log on there and see the 1000 subscriber mark was hit. Honestly never thought that would ever happen. And the fact that it was you is just the icing on the cake!

Now I'm still a long ways off from meeting the 4000 watch hours to reach the monetized status but I have never cared about that part. I just want to be able to teach folks. The more, the merrier.

And now that I've decided to quit fishing Illinois tournaments, that gives me more opportunities to go record fun fishing trips and create more content.

Congrats on the benchmark Steve.

Donald Garner

Steve, congrats on the bench mark.  I really enjoy watching your videos. Good luck with the upcoming Summer months there in Illinois.  I've never ever had the opportunity to fish in Illinois.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Steve81

Quote from: Donald Garner on June 28, 2022, 07:20:26 PM
Steve, congrats on the bench mark.  I really enjoy watching your videos. Good luck with the upcoming Summer months there in Illinois.  I've never ever had the opportunity to fish in Illinois.
I wouldn't call it a missed opportunity as far fishing in Illinois goes...

D.W. Verts

Kas-kas-ki-a... VaROOOOM!

Glad to be the one Steve. I started watching close a few weeks ago and it worked out. You know, I'm at 974 on the Hickbilly channel...

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Steve81

Quote from: D.W. Verts on June 28, 2022, 08:53:31 PM
Kas-kas-ki-a... VaROOOOM!

Glad to be the one Steve. I started watching close a few weeks ago and it worked out. You know, I'm at 974 on the Hickbilly channel...

Dale
Then I'll have to do what I can to return the favor

FlatsNBay

I just subscribed too.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Wizard

Congrats, Steve. A long time since we met on Oscar's site and you were at Offutt AFB.  Living in St. Louis, I use the PX at Scott from time to time. Shoot me a number and we can meet at the Officer's Club for lunch.

Wizard

Steve81

Quote from: Wizard on July 01, 2022, 01:31:48 AM
Congrats, Steve. A long time since we met on Oscar's site and you were at Offutt AFB.  Living in St. Louis, I use the PX at Scott from time to time. Shoot me a number and we can meet at the Officer's Club for lunch.

Wizard

Don't threaten me with a good time!