Santa came early!

Started by coldfront, December 19, 2022, 12:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldfront

Thanks Dale!  really excited when you put up the BASS books for donations to the Adopt A Family project.  As my love, fascination on all things Bass has grown, I've also been looking for and 'growing' a written word collection.  These volumes are AWESOME!

and then of course, there were a few unexpected 'adds'...  they're all great.  and of course I'm excited to own a piece of the Verts legacy!

thanks Dale!

is there a favored time of year when you toss that 'blue craw' wiggle wart?

Donald Garner

CF, congrats on the new gifts there.  If you haven't had the opportunity to read those books before....your in for a treat.  I had bought those same books myself several years ago and passed them on to a fellow UBer a few years ago.  They are interesting and full of tips.

Dale's crankbaits are Second to None also  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

D.W. Verts

The BIG winner here was Adopt A Family. Thanks Kurt for you purchase, and folks, the man kicked in an extra $50. How's THAT for sweet?

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 19, 2022, 08:59:51 PM
The BIG winner here was Adopt A Family. Thanks Kurt for you purchase, and folks, the man kicked in an extra $50. How's THAT for sweet?

Dale
Very cool.   Doesn't surprise me one bit though.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire