Everglades (2/6/23)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, February 06, 2023, 01:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Fished the alley today. Made it to the ramp before sunrise. Threw all kinds of techniques throughout the morning. Caught my first bass after 10am, and it was tiny! Caught maybe 2 more little bass, and called it quits at 11:30. Slow,,, slow,,, outing.  :-\ :-\

Not much to report today. Sorry guys. Thanks for reading.

hondo2doc

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on February 06, 2023, 01:32:56 PM

Fished the alley today. Made it to the ramp before sunrise. Threw all kinds of techniques throughout the morning. Caught my first bass after 10am, and it was tiny! Caught maybe 2 more little bass, and called it quits at 11:30. Slow,,, slow,,, outing.  :-\ :-\

Thanks for report Capt. Lou. You know we had some very unseasonably crazy ass rain the past 2 days do you think that had any affect on your outing today?

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: hondo2doc on February 06, 2023, 01:46:24 PM
Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on February 06, 2023, 01:32:56 PM

Thanks for report Capt. Lou. You know we had some very unseasonably crazy ass rain the past 2 days do you think that had any affect on your outing today?

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

Possibly, and a full moon.  :surrender:

big g

Thanks Lou as always.  Did you notice the water up a lot at the ramp?  I found the latest Marshland vid, glad you didn't get hurt, or fall in.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: big g on February 06, 2023, 07:16:39 PM
Thanks Lou as always.  Did you notice the water up a lot at the ramp?  I found the latest Marshland vid, glad you didn't get hurt, or fall in.

Thanks George. The water was actually down.