Bass Angler Magazine Spring Edition

Started by Bud Kennedy, February 27, 2023, 01:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

HOT DOG ! ! !   The new issue arrived today.  Have already completed the first quick skim and now time to read all the good stuff in detail.  I continue to be very pleased at the quality of this magazine and even enjoy looking at the ads.  Everything is just so well done.

On an Ultimate Bass Note:::  Steve Wayne (Flatsnbay) has a couple of articles this month and as always I am looking forward to the read.  Especially the article about scents.  Should be fun and informative.

I want to thank Mark Lassagne for keeping the magazine a high quality publication.  Guys if you don't subscribe to this magazine you are missing out on a lot of good stuff.

apenland01

I love BAM, best bass magazine out there in my opinion.  They cover all kinds of stuff and generally a wide optic lens for coverage...

FlatsNBay

Thanks for the kind words Bud. I had the pleasure of working with Bassinlou on one of the articles. It's always a pleasure to work with great anglers.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on February 27, 2023, 08:06:59 PM
Thanks for the kind words Bud. I had the pleasure of working with Bassinlou on one of the articles. It's always a pleasure to work with great anglers.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
Thank you Steve. It was fun as always. :)

Dink Dawg

mygreenihc

I completely agree.  This is the best publication available today.  I haven't gotten mine yet... =(

Brad

Smallie_Stalker

Yep. Agree it's the best out there. I need to renew my subscription.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

apenland01

Mine showed up in the mailbox yesterday....

Mike the fox

I've never seen an issue. Maybe I'll have to find one. I do like in fisherman though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

I'm not going to lie. It's pretty cool seeing FlatsNBay's and myself in a popular bass fishing magazine. Thanks again, Steve!!

bassmedic46

I'll have to find a copy and subscribe. Sounds like a great magazine.
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work. Take a kid fishing