New Member Todd21074

Started by todd21074, May 08, 2024, 03:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd21074

I have spent the last 19 years sport fishing out of Ocean City Maryland.  I live in Northwest MD and frankly got tired of the ocean commute. I sold my 48' sportfish and bought a 17' basstracker rigged with electric motors for prettyboy reservoir.  Looking for advice on the best way to fish prettyboy.

Thanks

Donald Garner

Todd,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~

I've never been to Maryland and fished.  There are some members here though that have.  I'm sure once they see your posting they'll provide you with some information.

Tight Lines and Safe Travels
Don
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

apenland01

Princeton_Man

Quote from: todd21074 on May 08, 2024, 03:57:09 PMI have spent the last 19 years sport fishing out of Ocean City Maryland.  I live in Northwest MD and frankly got tired of the ocean commute. I sold my 48' sportfish and bought a 17' basstracker rigged with electric motors for prettyboy reservoir.  Looking for advice on the best way to fish prettyboy.

Thanks
Welcome aboard Todd! ~c~

That's a big change from a 48' Sportfish to a 17' BassTracker. Reservoir fishing has got to be a lot more relaxing and a whole lot easier on the wallet.

Try posting over in the Maryland Bass Fishing Reports, I know we have some reservoir guys over there.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

BASSCATLILDAVE

Mike Cork

Welcome aboard. We don't have many posting lately about Prettyboy but there is a lot of posting from a couple years ago and should still be relevant.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service