Great Mold and Mildew Cleaner

Started by Bud Kennedy, May 26, 2024, 10:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

My 33 year old Ranger has sit outside for at least the past 15 years.  I do keep a cover on it at all times when not in use but with our heat and humidity Mold and mildew are just things you have to deal with.

Recently I have found a mold and mildew cleaner that is absolutely fantastic.  I have used many concoctions over the years but this stuff by XANIGO MARINE is absolutely fantastic.  I cleaned all of my vinyl seats today including the front and back fishing seats and the results blow me away.  After al these years this is the stuff I been needing.  I used a 16 oz bottle today and I have another full bottle that I will use later to touch up areas that might need some additional attention.  Attached are a few pictures to show the results.  FYI it took less than 2 hours to do this job and not nuch scrubbing was required.  Just spray on let sit for about 3 minutes brush the entire surface, rinse with water and then wipe dry.  Nothing to it.

This is a before picture for the rear of the bench seat.

Capt. BassinLou

Wow! That looks good. Thank you for sharing.

Pat Dilling

Very nice!!  Thanks for sharing.
I knew I shoulda re-tied!!

Donald Garner

The Ranger is looking GOOD  ;)    Tks for sharing that product with us.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

FlatsNBay

Never heard of it before. Thanks for sharing Bud.

fishingram24

Did a great job, have to remember the name.
Retired and loving every minute of it!