Good Morning on this Fine Friday!

Started by Warpath, June 23, 2006, 03:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creel Limit Zero

Morning everyone.  I hope you don't have too much trouble with the Dodge there Okuma.  Is it just regular maintenance?

mjluddenjr

Morning All...Have a good day...
I hope is  ~sun on Saturday because I am going  ~gf but if it  ~rain like last night the place we are going to will be very muddy and that means fishing will go ~fl and I will be  O0 if you know what I mean.

Lipripper

Morning everyone have a great day and nlareau  here's some more for ya.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

OCBassman

Good Morning Ultimate Bass.com.

Just waitin on some coffee than off to cut the lawn. No fishing this weekend  :'(. Were having a Graduation party for my oldest daughter from 8th grade. Gotta get the  :)hsh: organized.

Good luck to everybody who gets out  ~gf.

Creel Limit Zero

Morning MJ, it is supposed to come down hard starting tonight for most of the morning.   ~rain   :'(  I have one on the Potomac that is not going to be fun I suspect.  Did you talk to Okuma on the Naticoke, he's been out there often...

Lipripper

mjluddenjr

Morning creel..Ill be pre fishing on the Bush river and if it rains too had it stirs up the mud and fishing is not good. I have not heard from Okuma. I sent a pm to him still have not heard from him. I would like to go fishing with him again. I went fishing on hte Marshy Hope a few months back. The nanticoke is a Maryland Bass Federation event and I would love to have some good intell for the Nanticoke.

Sorry if I said a bad word

OHbassaholic

Good morning everyone.  I got to sleep in a little this morning since I have a closing shift tonight.  Will be taking the family out on the boat tomorrow for a little fishing.  Y'all enjoy the day as it flies by towards the weekend.

derekj

morning all , want be any  ~gf for me as i have to work sat. and will be in church sun morning , to all thats going  ~gf hope ya ll slay um.

silversalmon

It is Friday, how bout that  ~sweat Long week deserves lots of fishing tomorrow  ~c~ and of course lots of  ~beer~ Hope all have a great weekend  ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

Lipripper

silversalmon

Quote from: Lipripper on June 23, 2006, 10:23:10 AM
Morning to all you late birds  :roll2: :roll2:

~rant Late birds, not my fault you are in such a wierd time zone  ~roflmao

United States Air Force 1994-present

topcat

good Morning all of you Ubers.....I am really late.....had to get towed from the lake this morning  :'( well enough about me...it is 86 in the Sooner State it is suppose to get up to 87 today the wind is out of the W at 10 MPH........now I know there is no coffee...cause Lipripper is going to Hongo Pongo for a week of fishing......so we can get the 3000 members we are looking for  ~shhh don't tell Lipripper.........

Topcat

PiscMonkey

Quote from: Lipripper on June 23, 2006, 10:23:10 AM
Morning to all you late birds  :roll2: :roll2:
HUH?  all us late bird already said g'morning  :P