greetings from HOTT muggy Florida....

Started by Chopper Dave, June 28, 2006, 02:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopper Dave

I'm down in Florida on a family emergency, All's good thus far.  Not that anyone has missed me not being on the site.  But I thought I would drop in and say I'm still kicking.  AB--I'll call you one day this week.  I hope everyone has a great week of fishing!!!  L8R UB!!!!!
alive and kickin

silversalmon

Sorry to hear about the emergency, hope all goes well with that  :'(

United States Air Force 1994-present

Lipripper

Dave hope everythign is OK this isn't related to the other problem you had down there is it.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Chopper Dave

no house burning down on this one.  My dad is in the hospital with congestional heart failure.  Myself and my kids flew in yesterday to see him.  They haven't seen him in a couple of years.  Were not sure how much time he has left, but we just wanted to see him before it's to late.  On a brighter note, he has improved over the last 2 days.  He will come out of the ICU sometime today.  He still has a lot of fluid on his heart, and his kidneys are still not working correctly, but he's improving. Thanks all!!!
alive and kickin

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

hesjustbassin

'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

fishforfree

spetro

prayers to Pops.....call on me if you make it into South Florida ;)

topcat

Chopper David......I am praying for your father and the family.......let us Know how things are going......see you when you get back miss you on the site........

Topcat

T1A

pegleg

Prayers on the way for your Dad Chopper.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

LoonyToon

Praying for the Best for Ya Bro............

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

AB

Hey Dave....wish you were here under better circumstances.....Give me a call whenever you need to.... ~shade

Barney Leonard

Dave hope everything turns out OK,and your father is in my prayers

Chopper Dave

thanks all, the kind words really mean a lot!!!!  thanks to all!!!!!!
alive and kickin

FiveAlive

Chasin' the dream.