.:: New Staff Member ::.

Started by MotherNature, November 01, 2004, 08:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Ultimate Bass has a new staff member. Please welcome DundeeMike to the position of Fishing God. I think that with Mike's obvious internet knowledge and ability to do HTML he will be a great addition to the Staff here at Ultimate Bass. In the next few weeks I will try to make sure that Mike has all of the info he needs to help you out if you have questions and to help the site grow a little more. Mike has already donated many hours to the site with the incredible Siggys that he has built for everyone, and we really appreciate all his hard work.

Welcome Aboard DundeeMike ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

FisherMOM

~c~ congrats Dundee Mike!!!

hey, is he the guy who makes the cool signatures?
I'd love to learn how to do that ! ~shade

Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours
and haven't gotten anything except
poison ivy and a sunburn,
you're still better off than the worm.

Mike Cork

Welcome aboard Dundee, we are glad to have you and thank you in advance for your time.

Yes he is, pretty awesome work I think.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Thanks Dundee for the TCTC siggy's, they look great and all you will have to do next year is remove the 4 and put a 5 in its place!!!!!!! ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

your cajun cuz,

Ricky ;D
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Mike Cork

Uh ummm Rickoos, hey man Uhhhh well ummmmm

Mother Nature did them  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
might fine job  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Sorry about that, I read it later on tonight.............thanks Laurie for making our champinship siggy's, oh well, dundee, maybe next year you will get to see the 2005 siggy's with the TCTC name on them too!!! :P :P :P

Ricky aa
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

MotherNature

Thanks Ricky... really it no big deal. I think that DundeeMike would have done a better job of it anyway but hey they do look cool ;)

Rickoos

Yeah, but ole Dundee is very busy right now trying to think how he is going to fish agaist us, but his first "test" is how to get through those Pearl Gates that lead into God's Country and ask St. Paul & Peter if he can enter into our country for a day or two. That's after he goes through the dripping pool at the state line....... ;D ;D ;D

Ricky ;)
sponsors:

Mike Noble

Welcome DundeeMike....just what we need, another Mike...yeah.  ~c~
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

alias left_turn56

Great addition to the team!!!
Left_turn56

DundeeMike

Thanks guys and gals for the welcome. I will do my best to enhance this great site. I have felt like family since I became a member. I am looking forward to meet you all at the shoot out. But, please do not hold it against our club, when we take the trophy, back to Maryland..........

MotherNature

Oh we wont hold it against you :) cause you are only dreaming anyway ;)

Ranger375

DundeeMike...welcome to the realm of Fishing God!  Now you have the same opportunity as me to get those fish taken away...   :shocking:
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

MotherNature

I sure am glad that I don't have fish ;) cause there seems to be some meanie out there going around taking them from sweet unsuspecting folks lo lo lo

Ranger375

Sweet and unsuspecting....that's me!!!   :-[
"It Ain't all the things that we don't know that causes all the trouble...it's all the things that we DO know that ain't so!"

MotherNature

I though you would like that description ;)

alias left_turn56

I'll be right back...have to go get my boots on! It's getting DEEP in here!
Left_turn56

FisherMOM

explain to me again... why can't left turn sign in? :-\

alias left_turn56

I made Mother Nature mad!!!
Left_turn56

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

alias left_turn56

Man, Mike threw Ranger under the bus in record time there!!!
Left_turn56

Mike Noble

You have to be quick on the draw.
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

welcome to the staff oh Fisher God Mike but as Mother Nature said watch your little fishes cause they do have a habbit of disapearing around here lo aa and eye'm sorry about that remark about" Humble Pie" for you to eat when ya'll lost the tournment and now that your part of the staff ya can have "Humble Cake" instead of pie lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

DundeeMike

Yum Yum , But our team will be eating a victory cake!!!!!

FisherMOM

Hey Left Turn....

You remember that margrine commercial.....
"It isn't nice to FOOL Mother Nature!!". right?

Well.... same goes for OUR Mother Nature...
Except I change it to say

"It's not nice to fool WITH Mother Nature!"