Heavy Cover Custom Colors?

Started by Mike Cork, July 17, 2006, 08:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Eric,
How do I go about building a custom color? Should I just email you with my color selections? Can I mail you a skirt and have you copy it for me?

I have a couple skirts that are very specific to my confidence when it comes to spinner baits and of course you can't buy them any more. I know you said you would do custom colors at a minimum of 5 baits unless you already had the material. Just curious how to get that ball rolling?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Heavycover

Mike, sorry I haven't responded until now.  I'm still finding my way around here.

If you have a skirt that you want me to duplicate, its best to mail it to me.  With all the variations in monitors its hard to get exact colors from a pic.  Plus there are many shades available of each color.  If you dont have a sample to send, email me with a  detaled description.  Either way, we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks

Mike Cork

Good deal, can I find your mailing address on your site?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Heavycover

Quote from: Mike on July 20, 2006, 05:17:58 PM
Good deal, can I find your mailing address on your site?

Yessir......its under the contact tab.

Heavycover.com
PO Box 39
Allen, TX 75013

Thanks Mike

Ron Fogelson

Heavycover rocks!  ~c~  Nothing like face to face contact, or screen to screen in this case.  Thanks again for joining up with Ultimatebass.com and your great customer support.  ~c~