Schools shooting

Started by weirdlittleman, October 02, 2006, 05:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weirdlittleman

what is going on 3 in the last week and it not the kids  being a EMT full time I cant emanage going to a call like that  shooting little kids
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

Sharon

You know, I read this earlier.. my paper online updates. But I cant imagine what is with these people? What do we do, put up 10' barbed wire with razor tops at our schools like the prisons to keep these maniacs out?  I'm at a loss for words here, it just sickens me to NO end!!

duckdummy

topcat

Ed I saw the the report a milkman killed 3 girls wounded several others and took his own life
he held this one room Amish school hostage the girls were age 9-12.......we are living in a world gone wild......just stop some time and look at the shape the majority of the people in this world are in...not going to get on my soap box.........

Topcat

rededison127

i am from PA and the amish shooting is all over the news. That guy was a maniac and that quiet, humble amish town did not deserve what happened. this world is truly crazy.

b1jeremy

I have a 2 yr old and a 6 month old...I am scared for what this world will be like when they get my age...All we can do is hope for the best... May God be with all those families.