Flounder Fishing 10/7/06

Started by Bassgrl81, October 08, 2006, 09:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassgrl81

I went fishing today and yesterday on a saltwater side with my husband. My first time going for flounder and sea trout. I had a blast and froze my butt off...but it was well worth it. Towards the end I caught this 6 pound flounder...I thought it was a redfish the way he fought. I think I have a knack for flounder. Today I caught a 15 inch sea trout...nothing too special but it was definitely exciting!

Trista  :{_

www.jasonreinke.com

calincalif50

Lipripper

All right Trista nice looking Flounder and sea trout  ~c~ ~c~ Looks lik esome good eattign too  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

PiscMonkey

Way to go Trista! fine looking Flounder and Sea Trout there!   ~c~ ~c~  ;)

Creel Limit Zero

Wow, look at that door mat.   ~c~ ~c~  Nice work, bet dinner was good.   ;D

Warpath

Not much to look at are they?

You sure do have this fishing bug bad, don't you Trista?  Seems like you got it figured out too.  I'll have to check with my sister in VA Beach.  She used to hold the state record for flounder in VA a few years ago.  I'll have to call her.

Way to go!

Eric

b1jeremy

Very Nice. I have always wanted to see that fish in person. Kinda Wild lol. Congrats.

Sharon

calincalif50

went to the local dock on the ocean, caught 4 sting ray, small, 1 guitar ray, and several jack smelt about 16 inches long.  After about an hour after sun up they jsut quit at full tide and an hour after, so left for the day.

Mike Cork

Outstanding  ~c~ I bet you had a great fight on your hands with that one ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

spetro

WOW.......I may just bring a spinning rod with me next week ~shade

topcat

~c~ way to go Trista....thats a nice flounder you caught and nice sea trout.....How deep was the founder...I love to catch them when ever I can go to the coast ......me and the wife usually book a trip on one of the fishing guide boats.....I agree with Warpath you are hooked on fishing   ~c~  ......

Topcat