A little about me

Started by corvette052, November 07, 2006, 12:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corvette052

Hello there I live in Miami, I am from Cuba been living here for a few year now and I love it. I just purchase bass boat 17 footer, and I love to go fishing in Lake Okeechobee every weekend that I can. new to the sport and still learning, and let me tell you is been really difficult for me I have no idea what so ever of what  I am doing, but I do have a lot of fun every time I go fishing . I have to beautiful daughters that I love very much and been happily merry for 5 years now, well that's me Wilter Quesada
Don't tell my wife I went fishing

nlareau

Welcome.  There are quite a few folks around here that fish Okeechobee.  This is a great place to learn.
The early bird may get the worm, but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

T1A

Fun is what its all about!  Welcome again!

Swede

Welcome again corvette052 -

Glad to have another Floridian here - I am from the opposite corner of Florida (Destin) and a 11-12 hour drive away from you.  Lake Okeechobee is a monster of a lake - but it has some giant bass in it.  Please let us all know how your trip went by posting a fishing report of your day on the water under the Florida Fishing Reports section of the forum.  Looking forward to hearing how your future trips go and if you need any help - the staff here is always ready and able to assist you.  Again - welcome!! ~c~ ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

topcat

Welcome corvette052 to ultimate bass.....if we can help you find anything or answer any question you might have just let me know.......

Topcat

fishforfree

Welcome corvette052

I agree with Swede....we like Floridians on the best bass fishing site!!

FFF

Lipripper

Wilter and to Ultimate Bass we are glad you found us here and don't feel bad I don't know much about Bass fishing either  ;D but you came to the right place to learn. Of you have any question just post it and one of these fine folks around here will be sure you get the answer  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

imp81318

Sounds like you and me are involved in the same sport... fishing... listen to what the people on here tell you and before you know it, you won't be  v~ anymore, you'll be CATCHING!!!  ;)

corvette052

Thank you all of you guys for welcome me, I got to say that I feel that I found a great home here in ULTIMATE BASS.COM ones again thank you
Don't tell my wife I went fishing