Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Introductions...

(Read 2703 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Adam

• Ultimate Basser
  • Davenport, FL
Hey all,  my name is Adam.  I am 26 years old and I currently live in Worcester Ma.  I am starting my second year fishing in a club out here, Worcester Bass.  Last year I was a non boater, and this year I am planning on jumping up to be a boater.  I will be moving to Severance, CO sometime around October of next year, at which point I will hopefully be joining CBC if they will have me.

A litlle about myself.  I am married, and I have one child from a previous relationship, and on child on the way with my wife.  She works as a District Executive for the Boy Scouts of America.  I install office furniture.  It is not the most lucrative profession, but hey it pays well enough.  My son is turning 5 next month and for his birthday I bought him his first rod/reel and tackle box.  I can't wait to get him out on the water.

As for fishing,  If I was forced to only fish with one rig for the rest of my life it most certainly be a drop shot rig.  I have the most confidence in it, and it is my favorite technique.

I hope I get to know some of you, and I hope I get to meet you upon my arrival.  Looking foward to it,

Adam

Mike Hubbard

• Smallmouth
  • WOW
We look forward to meeting you when you arrive.
Crank it!!! Jerk it!!! Rip it!!!