Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Cronnarch"s old or new style?

(Read 1858 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

crazybass

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
ConnieK, I'm an avid user of the cronarch super free reels (gold in color). Now I'm a little confused when I went to BPS to purchase some new reels. The new cronarchs look good but I really like the old style. Will I still be able to get parts for the old style cronarchs?  Or are the new style cronarchs going to be a superior reel? Thanks for your reply in advance. Crazybass

Siggy by DundeeMike

conniek

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
I'm not sure if i answer your question about how long parts available. But here's my take on it.....there's so many of the gold out that surely parts will be available for quite along time-and surely parts will be  interchangeable, I have not seen the new parts diagram yet. some of the scorpion reel parts interchange with the Shimano American reels. connie

conniek-Gycb Pro Staff,Ask about our maint. video and training school- SEE US IN DEC ISSUE BASSMASTER

crazybass

• Smallmouth
  • FnG
Thanks ConnieK for your reply. I purchased 4 super free cronnarchs and 3 original style cronnarchs (silver in color) over the weekend at the Baltimore Bass Fishing Show. Seems the dealers were dumping their old stock of cronnarchs to make room for the new style.

Siggy by DundeeMike