Rike

Lake Murray

Burt's Sporting Goods
http://www.burts-sporting.com/

Burt's Sporting Goods
747 Wilson Rd
Newberry, SC zip code
Phone: (803) 405-1615

Burts is off lake but it is the spot for us locals.  Great owner and he carries a ton of product

Rike
If you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Bassgrl81

Lake Moultrie

Short Stay Naval Resort
http://www.shortstay.nwschs.navy.mil/
Short Stay Navy Outdoor Recreation Area
211 Short Stay Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461

The store here is stocked by T1A of UB. It has all your fishing needs and is conveniently located! It's not really a marina...but if you are fishing the lake and find you need more of a bait or forgot one you can pull your boat up to the dock and go into the store.

It also provides our military with a place to relax with their families!  ~flag

Trista

www.jasonreinke.com

santee bass

Lake Marion(upper of the two Santee Cooper lakes)
Jacks Creek Marina
2226 Jacks Creek Rd
Summerton,S.C. 29148

Phone # 803-478-2793

santeerangerman

OK, I'll take a whack at it.

Lake Moultrie,or as commonly known around here, the "Lower Lake" of the Santee Cooper chain

Bait and Tackle, boat ramp, and guide service...
Blacks Fish Camp
Owners
Allan & Vi Weiss
Ph 843-753-2231
[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]
or
http://www.blackscamp.com/

supplyguy

Canal Lakes Fish Camp
Santee Cooper Lakes
Hwy 45 (on the Diversion Canal)
139 Canal Landing Road, Cross, SC 29436
Open 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM Daily
843-753-2271

Owned & Operated
by
B.A.S.S. Tour Pro, Ray Sedgwick

Located right in the middle of the 2 lakes here that make up Santee Cooper. Ray has updated the docks and ramps here to make it one of if not the best landing on Santee Cooper. The Restaurant has some of the best Hamburgers you have ever eaten.

Bassgrl81

Quote from: supplyguy on December 31, 2006, 06:48:15 PM
Canal Lakes Fish Camp
Santee Cooper Lakes
843-753-2271

Owned & Operated
by

Located right in the middle of the 2 lakes here that make up Santee Cooper. Ray has updated the docks and ramps here to make it one of if not the best landing on Santee Cooper. The Restaurant has some of the best Hamburgers you have ever eaten.

Handsdown those are AWESOME hamburgers!! Also their catfish sandwiches are AWESOME!! :food

www.jasonreinke.com

Huggy

Hey Rike,

Burt is going out of business. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth.

He is currently selling merchandise and letting you pull your discount out of a hat or something from 10 to 75 percent.
Lake Murray Outdoors

CreepyPlastics

Wateree. Lots of 3,4,5 lb fish and they are kinda easy.
Be your own fisherman
http://www.del-mart.com/

lakecityyankee

I stay at Canal Lakes for a week every summer. The owners are great people and the restaurant has awesome food! I especially love their catfish stew! You really cant ask for a better located place to stay on the lakes. It puts you right in the middle of the action forboth lakes. Their cabins are nice too. They are a bit on the small side but definitely cozy and with AC that will freeze you! lol Get cabin #3. Its right on the water and it comes with a dinette for a price that cant be beat  ;)

Quote from: supplyguy on December 31, 2006, 06:48:15 PM
Canal Lakes Fish Camp
Santee Cooper Lakes
843-753-2271

Owned & Operated
by

Jackson

Oneslowz28

I will second Jacks Creek Marina.

Jacks Creek Marina and grill.
Boat ramp, camping, lodging, grill, breakfast, boat rental, guide service. 2226 Jacks Creek Rd.
Summerton South Carolina

Charles Gantt
SpecTastic Tackle Pro Staff.
http://spectastictackle.com

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up

KeoweePlugger

Gotta say Keowee cause I live on it.  Jocassee is great for Smallmouth.  Love to throw a frog on Murray.  Hartwell is great for hawgs.
HMMMMM Guess I like catchin bass.
Keowee Plugger  8)

bad_angler

Probably Lake Murray since I'm close by. But Wateree is close and Santee but an hour a way.
I spent much of my youth fishing around the diversion canal in Cross..my uncle had a place
there. Recently saw my cousin at my aunt's funeral and he says come on down so hopefully
next weekend I'll get back to Moultrie.

One of my bosses just went to the SC guides meeting and wrote up a summary.

Also, all you locals..feel free to sign up at MyFish.com. We are a Columbia shop .. MyFish is like
MySpace for anglers. Personal pages, tides, weather, logbooks,etc.

brootgoot

Lake Bowen in spartanburg.  i've caught more 7 lbrs there since february than ever before in my life.  (find the channels, small and large, ~shhh)

Kitz

After my first year of getting back into the sport (I was overseas for 7 years) I have to say Wateree. I've had more good days on that lake than any other, but I've also fished there more than any other lake. I like the Savannah chain lakes too though, especially since the water level is going back up!
Kitz

Rick Holmes

I love wateree but i live on marion so its kinda a Draw!

carolinabasser

I have to say Lake Russell! Nothing is more beautiful than the tug of a 10#er while staring at a bald eagle flying. (Or as frustrating when you catch a 2lber only to be outdone by an osprey grabbing a 3lber in front of you.) Beautiful lake with no houses, minimal traffic, and night tournaments on Wed. Fri. and Sat. that are a blast with a bunch of good guys and gals who definitely aren't there for the money. Many of places to shop, but my preference is 72 Marine just off the lake. Huge selection of baits and munchies!

artdevilish

Lake Marion in February
Lake Moultrie in March and April
Lake Murray in May
Lake Wateree in May, June, July 

Brett M

All the lakes in SC are good!  -  it really depends on what you want to do or the potential you are after.

For me its Santee-Cooper.  Theres not a better place in SC with the potential to give up big bags of fish.  I fish all over the South,, but nothing has proven to be any better. NO other lake in SC gives up 6 lb+ fish on a daily basis for more people than Santee.---  My largest last year = 9.25 lbs in JUNE. 

For being right centrally located to the action,, Bells Marina, The Canal Resort and Blacks Camp are all good choices!

Brett Mitchell
803-379-7029

Brett Mitchell
Legend Boats Rep SC-GA

www.RideWithaLegend.com
www.FishingWithBrett.com
www.SanteeBassGuide.com
www.MurrayBassGuide.com

SwampbassSC

I love all three lakes in my area (upstate). Keowee, Jocassee and Hartwell.
Keowee is my favorite though, great for Largemouth.
Jocassee is really good for Smallmouth and Trout.
Hartwell is awesome for Striper and Hybrid.
All within 30/45 minute driving distance of each other!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~
SwampbassSC

Jarhead8869

Quote from: SwampbassSC on October 02, 2011, 09:32:04 PM
I love all three lakes in my area (upstate). Keowee, Jocassee and Hartwell.
Keowee is my favorite though, great for Largemouth.
Jocassee is really good for Smallmouth and Trout.
Hartwell is awesome for Striper and Hybrid.
All within 30/45 minute driving distance of each other!  ~c~  ~c~  ~c~

I live in Clemson and love the fact that I can hit any of the three upper lakes in no time at all!

RangerAndBass

Well my reply doesn't really count but I was lucky enough to get to go to Augusta for the Masters last week & we stayed on Trenton Lake. I believe it is a small private lake. We had the cold front go through but I did manage to catch a couple really nice 4 & 4.5lb largemouth from shore. The bite was VERY subtle.  One was on a weightless senko, texas rigged & the other on a Havoc Devils Spear, weightless. Both did a nice tail dance before I landed them too.
8)
R&B
Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

tankstarus

I grew up on Murray. Fished it my whole life and just recently got a boat so its a whole new animal now that i do have one. So of course i like Murray the most. But im looking forward to putting that boat into Santee and other lakes thats not too far.

Thundernoggin

Quote from: brootgoot on August 05, 2008, 07:34:21 PM
Lake Bowen in spartanburg.  i've caught more 7 lbrs there since february than ever before in my life.  (find the channels, small and large, ~shhh)

Thanks..I now live in Spartanburg County...I'll throw some Shad Raps and Flukes when I go..Was planning on some early morning fishing Monday..Bet that lake has a lot of people on it Monday though..I'll go way early and be on the water as the sun rises..I have better luck then anyway.

Oh and BTW,.. I'm planning a trip to Blacks Camp on Santee in September..I got a buddy that lives down there
:-*
"I WARNED you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you KNEW didn't you? Oh it's just a harmless little BUNNY isn't it? Listen, you might learn something". ~Tim The Enchanter

Ditchdigger