2007 UBCS Smack Talk

Started by Jared LeBlue, January 17, 2007, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

I heard TCTC was banking on winning the 2007 UBCS.

Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Well, since we have won the first 3...it just comes natural that we will win.  lo
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Bubblegum

May be a new kid on the block to worry about
And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

BIG PAPA

Good deal Bubblegum ,,,,
The more teams we beat the more we can brag lo
papa

Bubblegum

Papa
   Just looking at the stats for last year,all of you all caught some good fish.How many teams did yall have each.

Bubblegum
And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

Jared LeBlue

Wait, are saying there will be another club there for us to beat down? ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Bubblegum

Bubblegum

You Got It! Watch out for the New Kid

Bubblegum

Papa some of the TCTC members say they are going to fish my St. Jude Tournament in March,why don't you bring your A Team and try it also.You will Have a good tme for a worthy cause.

Bubblegum

BIG PAPA

Grab my Bass

Hey yall, new member here, what are the entry fees for the tourney? :-\
Shut up and fish!!!!

Jared LeBlue

It's $20 a person to enter and an extra optional $5 a day per person for big bass. I get you a link to check it all out.
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Here's a link to articles and rules from the past three UBCS tournaments: http://www.ultimatebass.com/content/category/2/17/66/
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

A couple of TCTC boys were busted last week on Bisteneau while prefishing for the UBCS.

Ardent Prostaff

Wildcat26

DANG!  TCTC's best team got nailed by the law ~b~.  Shouldn't have been doing that ~bu ~bu  Now what are they going to do?

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Wildcat26 on May 30, 2007, 08:16:59 AM
DANG!  TCTC's best team got nailed by the law ~b~.  Shouldn't have been doing that ~bu ~bu  Now what are they going to do?

Just gonna have to go farther back in the trees ~an~

Jared LeBlue

This is what happens when you put Fogy, Noble, and Papa in a boat with a camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBm-cXfdPgs
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

OK buddy it is on ~rant
Say which one was the girl, Fogy or Mike? :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
papa ~xyz

Cody Coyote

:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
!!!!!OH I CAN'T STOP!!!!!
lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

Jared LeBlue

Dat der is Fogy up in the front yeah neg.  :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Well...I do believe all of those in that little boat had the CAJUN accent.  There are NO cajun accents up here, which can mean only one thing.  That was SOUTH Louisiana boys.  And just where is the LockJaw Club from...oh yeah...SOUTH Louisiana.  Thanks for sharing the video of YOUR hometown folks Rattle.  lo
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Hey Mike, when you riding in that Legend does it feel like ya flying? lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Probably a lot more than you do in that barge of yours.  lo
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Ron Fogelson

Rattle after the Shoot out!  ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Yep that's me, trying to figure out where I'm going to put those big ole trophies in my little house. I guess I just need ramp up the search for the new house.  ;D
Ardent Prostaff