Micropterus salmoides

Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: Forum updated, problems HERE if you see any!

My mail lady

(Read 1164 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

AJ

• Utube Freak
  • Ultimate Basser
  • Mountain MAN!!!
Hey Gotstafish.

From time to time I see my mail lady at the store or at the PO.  Have talked to her often and whenever I get a package from you I always seem to see her in town and she say "YOU GOT MORE TACKLE TODAY IN YOUR MAIL BOX BETTER GET HOME TO GET IT BEFORE THE WIFE DOES"  All I gotta say is I sure enjoy coming home and opening my latest package from you, Heavy Cover and all the others that I have won and or bought.  Wfe says between internet and the store that I spend way way to much to lose in the trees.  If she only knew!!!!  Am getting better tho with the help of people like our sponsors and members of UB

A BIG AND THANK YOU TOO

GotstaFish

• Ultimate Basser
  • Mark 1:17 I will make you fishers of men
I missed this one ho_shi so here is a belated THANK YOU  :) I hope by now your aim has improved and your lures spend more time in the water and less in the trees  lo
Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 01:14:05 PM by GotstaFish
Karl@KaRuLures.com

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Life Member
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
I missed this one ho_shi so here is a belated THANK YOU  :) I hope by know your aim has improved and your lures spend more time in the water and less in the trees  lo

lo   Sorry ho_shi that was funny   :roll2:

AJ

• Utube Freak
  • Ultimate Basser
  • Mountain MAN!!!
lmfao wellllllllll somewhat.  Now I got 3 5k gallon tanks where we call the clearwells where the last of the "bugs" from wastewater treatment plant settle out and then it goes under UV lights to kill what passes.  I can practice there to improve lol.

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB