1 Spinnerbait rod
1 Crankbait rod
1 Jig Rod ---flipping, and pitchin
1 Worm Rod
1 Senko Rod
1 Carolina Rig
1 Vibrashock Rod w/braided line

I will use one of the  6'10" Med. Heavy rods for my frogs and heavy cover

That is the usual arsenal kept on board, but if times and the water dictate I may only have 3-4 on board and the others ready in the locker for deployment...........

If I fish the Ponds and Small lakes around here don't look for more than 4 rods on deck at any given time.............

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

J B

OK,I might have as many as 8 during practice but when the tourney starts I like to keep it as few as I can 3 or 4.If you have to many rods on the deck you are telling everybody that you don't have a pattern. If its more than a 1 day tourney and I have a good bag of fish I like to have 2 rods on deck at weigh in 1 with a huge Mag white bomber and 1 with a 12 inch worm.

BassBandit

I lay 5 down and 1 in my hand. The 3 are baitcaster and the rest are spinning reels. Bit off subject, how many rods should co-angler load? Thinking no more than 4 is about right? 

J B

BassBandit,There was a poll and a long thread discusion about how many rods a co-angler should take, on westernbass.com  As I recall the final tally was 5 rods and one tackle bag agred upon by both the boat owners and co-anglers.

Picou

I'll typically have 5 - 6 rods on the deck for T-Day and another 5 - 6 in the locker rigged and ready to go.  The time of year, lake, and conditions generally determine what rods are out and which are stored.
Thank you Lord for the many blessings -- my family, the waters we fish, and the game we persue...

Wildcat26

I tend to walk around a lot. I try to keep the number of rods to five or below because if I have more I step on them.