Anyone Wet a Line Yet?

Started by super ron, March 16, 2007, 02:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

super ron

Since the ice is gone, has anyone wet a line locally yet?

~SM Ron

Shawn Mertens

Where is locally your profile doesn't show where you live?  I have been doing alright on KY Lake.  Had two over 5 and 1 over 3 on Wed with a bunch of dinks.

Javelin 409

Even though he posted in Offutt Anglers which is in the Omaha, Nebraska area, it is still funny.

No fishing yet  ~SM Ron, getting pretty close to that time.  Manawa should be open.  The base lake is.
Update your profile  ~SM Ron

Jason

super ron

What's up Jay?  Looking forward to the tourney at Manawa and the big Hawgs.  This time maybe I will catch something before the tourney.  Pinkeys had whitecaps on it yesterday and there was a guy fishing from the bank.  He hadn't caught anything but had only been the 10-15 minutes.  The water at Pinkeys was up  so getting a boat in will be a lot easier than last summer with that steep drop off.  I'm probably going to pull my boat out the garage next week and get it ready for the water and then take it out to Manawa by the end of the month to run it through it's paces.

~SM Ron

Javelin 409

Are you running the "sub" on 7 cylinders or have you fixed it?  Just remember, any time  you get stuck (again) i will  always pull you out with the hemi.  bwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I am ready for Manawa, might even get lucky and repeat.    ~shhh
If you go to Manawa sooner, keep us posted.  I pry won't get out for a few weeks yet.

Jay

super ron

I'm still running on 7.  Great thing is, it's the intake lobe of cam that is screwed.  I can adjust the carb to compensate for now but I am getting great gas mileage.  It is going to have to do because I just don't have time to fix it at the moment.  I am planning on doing Manawa, and using a buddies truck for Mozingo.  Then I will use the 4 day weekend over Memorial Day to change the cam.  Until then run her till she drops.

~SM Ron

medic88

I have a POS honda that would pull that boat if you want to use it..  Only one thing, No Brakes.  you could always throw out the anchor to slow down... :help:
Fish hard!
Love life!
Net Fish!
Don't get Front ended!