Question's about Brush Hollow

Started by HogMaster, March 26, 2007, 07:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMaster

Hello Colorado Bass Anglers!  I have fished Pueblo allot but never Brush Hollow?  How is this lake?  Does it hold good size LMB's or good numbers?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!  :-* :help:
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

4_7Spot

i never really fished it during prespawn. Mainly because I fished in pueblo res. and valco ponds. but i will tell you post spawn is great. I will give you the baits i fish down there. Jig and pig, cordell super spot in royal shad .75 ounce., spinnerbait of course and zara super spook in lake fork shad pattern. make sure to fish the jig and pig in the heat of summer i like three quater ounce to one ounce in the grass. hop it like like crazy on 20 50 25lb test flourocarbon. dont let the one ounce jig intimidate you. it is fish in there that will swallow it easy. if you need any more infor let me know.

if the lake has good grass the frog works really well early morning.

i use 25 pound flourocarbon because alot of structure that has been sucken in that lake is held together by wire which has rusted and is really abraisive. 15 pound test can get your feeelings hurt.

mike

HogMaster

Thank you for all the info!  I want to try this lake out!  I am going to California in 3 weeks to Diamond Valley and when I get back I am going to hit this.  Thanks again!
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!