Another Louisiana boy here.....

Started by Amadhunter, March 30, 2007, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBUFF

Howdy and glad o have you on the site!!

pegleg

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Amadhunter,
  You should feel right at home here. Lots of folks here from Loosyanna.  ;) If you need any help just holler.
                                                                            Pegleg
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

hesjustbassin

Welcome to Ultimate Bass Amadhunter.  Make yourself at home, and if you need anything, just let us know.
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Bassinkorea

Welcome to UB Amadhunter. Sit back and type away.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

topcat

Welcome aboard  Amadhunter  we are glad you have decided to become a member of Ultimate Bass.....if we can help you find anything or you have questions about the site
please let us know....once again welcome and enjoy......

Topcat

bryantbrdfrd

sctamadrummer

Lipripper

Amadhunter welcome to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here  ~c~ ~c~ We have all kinds of folks for LA so you should fit right in here and you would lik eto hunt would you  :)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Amadhunter

Thanks all for the warm welcome! I live in Sulphur, LA.
My family has a camp just around the corner from Twin Islands (renamed Cypress Bend)
Where in LA are ya'll? :)

bryantbrdfrd

Cody Coyote

Welcome to UB there are alot of Louisiana boys and girls here, if there is anything you need don't be afraid to ask.

I am from Tepetate, LA, that is in between Basile and Iota.  ;D

Wildcat26

Welcome!  I live in Moss Bluff an my fishing partner lives in Sulphur. We have a camp at Cypress Bend.  Tell where the big ones are.

Amadhunter

Sorry I haven't been around, major pc probs. Back now though.

Well, I ain't been fishin much, but did go to Toledo Bend last weekend. We caught a few white bass, and yellow bass trolling plugs out on the flats.
At night, we fished Rebel Ridge with blackberry brush hogs. We caught and released quite a few pretty nice bass, no wall hangers though. :)

Swede

Thanks for joining UB - you are already passing along good reports - appreciate it.  Welcome and have fun here  ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts