Micropterus salmoides

Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: Forum updated, problems HERE if you see any!

UB sponsors

(Read 1301 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

-Shawn-

• Ultimate Basser
  • Impulse Rods
   We have some great sponsors of this site,  and they build some outstanding products.  Give them a chance to show you what great products they build.  These guys are fisherman not salesmen, and there products show the hours of research that they have put into there product to make them better than what you can pull off a shelf.  These folks make it possible for all of us to be here learning together lets give them some support.  ;D

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Life Member
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
   We have some great sponsors of this site,  and they build some outstanding products.  Give them a chance to show you what great products they build.  These guys are fisherman not salesmen, and there products show the hours of research that they have put into there product to make them better than what you can pull off a shelf.  These folks make it possible for all of us to be here learning together lets give them some support.  ;D

Well Said! ~gator

GotstaFish

• Ultimate Basser
  • Mark 1:17 I will make you fishers of men
Thanks man  ;D
Karl@KaRuLures.com

Bassinkorea

• UB Nightshift
  • Admin
  • UB for life - UB Life Member

Here here, I think a lot of us are thinking the same, shawn33 thanks for putting into words  ~c~ ;D
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

BIG PAPA

• "TCTC"
  • Ultimate Basser
  • 9.1 Caddo They call me BIG PAPA
I just ordered a new Citica 100 dvs from Delos for 100.00 with free shipping :-* Now that is a deal ;D
papa

-Shawn-

• Ultimate Basser
  • Impulse Rods
  I think I should have put this thread in dock talk, because most people that will see it here are already using our sponsors. Shawn

theskinnyde

• Smallmouth
LoL i agree with ^^^^^

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Life Member
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
  I think I should have put this thread in dock talk, because most people that will see it here are already using our sponsors. Shawn

Well no one is stopping you from starting a new thread in dock talk, don't post the exact same thing, but nothing wrong with telling all our members what you have been using and like from our sponsors!  ~c~

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB