Coming soon form Heavycover.com......

Started by Heavycover, May 11, 2007, 02:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Shawn-

Quote from: Laurie on July 04, 2007, 08:32:49 AM
well if I could just get him to buy the ones that I like instead of filling his tackle boxes I would be good to go but I seem to hear "Sorry Hun, I thought that was the color you liked" a lot  :surrender:  :fishy

It's ok... I think that the new boat will be here around his B-day and the first thing that I will be saying is "Sorry babe, I thought that was the color you wanted"  ~roflmao
:roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

We cant wait to meet yall, I sent Mike a PM last night about another fedex package.  Let us know what you think.

BassBUFF

It's ok... I think that the new boat will be here around his B-day and the first thing that I will be saying is "Sorry babe, I thought that was the color you wanted"  ~roflmao

DOH! :roll2: :roll2:

MotherNature

Quote from: shawnrg33 on July 04, 2007, 08:43:51 AM
   :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:

We cant wait to meet yall, I sent Mike a PM last night about another fedex package.  Let us know what you think.

He isn't even out of the bed yet, I guess it was his turn to sleep in... I'll ask him about it this morning.

Sooooooo.... I wonder who is going to be the first one to get some of the new Heavy Cover Specials  ~c~

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

T1A

Quote from: Laurie on July 02, 2007, 02:39:06 PM
I am going to have to pay extra for Extra Secret color protection on these lo

You have no idea!  >:D >:D ~roflmao ~roflmao

-Shawn-

Quote from: Laurie on July 04, 2007, 09:01:12 AM
He isn't even out of the bed yet, I guess it was his turn to sleep in... I'll ask him about it this morning.

Sooooooo.... I wonder who is going to be the first one to get some of the new Heavy Cover Specials  ~c~

I am working on my order as we speak.  ;D ;D

PiscMonkey

Quote from: Laurie on July 04, 2007, 08:23:54 AM
You got that right and of course there are so many different situations that call for different colors that you have to get all you can... I guess I can't complain, I consistently catch fish and I know where he is spending his money... I just wish he would stop buying me spinnerbaits, brush hogs and other assorted baits for Birthdays, Christmas and Anniversaries...  ::)
lo lo  Laurie well Mike just wants you to be happy and well supplied with all them buzzbaits.  ;)

PiscMonkey

well if I could just get him to buy the ones that I like instead of filling his tackle boxes I would be good to go but I seem to hear "Sorry Hun, I thought that was the color you liked" a lot  :surrender:  :fishy

Whoops!!    :roll2: ~roflmao

scwildbill

>:D Someone say sumthin bout special colors?  >:D
~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

You should already know that me and Heavycover is good friends!   >:D ~an~
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

MotherNature

lo I will just have to have him send me the rubber and mix and match the colors here  >:D

Besides Bill it would be so bad if you didn't advertise the dang thing online   :fishy

scwildbill

Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

MotherNature

Quote from: scwildbill on July 20, 2007, 11:07:14 AM
Just here ta instigate for ya!!!  >:D ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

I don't know what I would do without you... I think it would be mighty boring around here with no instigating   ~roflmao

iminsanenutz

are they ready? can i get my name on the list please.

Heavycover

Quote from: iminsanenutz on July 30, 2007, 09:30:28 PM
are they ready? can i get my name on the list please.

Yes they are ready!  You can order by email to .  Thanks!!