2007 UBCS Rules ?

Started by Chris, May 21, 2007, 12:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

I think in case of inclement weather trailering should be allowed. From midlake on south could be rendered useless if trailering isnt allowed. ONLY IF THE WEATHER AND WIND IS BAD.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: chris on May 21, 2007, 12:44:02 PM
I think in case of inclement weather trailering should be allowed. From midlake on south could be rendered useless if trailering isnt allowed. ONLY IF THE WEATHER AND WIND IS BAD.

We can talk about it, if need be but if the weather is to bad we will wait or canx for the day.  Trailering is going to be hard for those that don't know their way around the lake and wouldn't want TCTC to get an unfair advantage over the folks traveling here to fish.

Like I said we can talk about it and am open to hear from others on this.  ;)

Mike Cork

The Lock Jaw boys would get lost before they were on the water. If it's that bad we need to just sit on the bank and drink  :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

I don't think weather is going to be a problem in June. If anything we will probably be begging for some wind.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Russ199A

Now Rattle, I know that you are south of us and all, but you don't spell WIN with a D. Lock Jaw will be Begging for a WIN.  >:D :roll2:
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Russ178V on May 31, 2007, 05:20:55 PM
Now Rattle, I know that you are south of us and all, but you don't spell WIN with a D. Lock Jaw will be Begging for a WIN.  >:D :roll2:

Nope, there will be no begging. We are just going to take it.
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

Yeah you are going to take it OK. Just don't drop the soap. ~goof
papa :{_

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Fogy on May 21, 2007, 01:57:14 PM
We can talk about it, if need be but if the weather is to bad we will wait or canx for the day.  Trailering is going to be hard for those that don't know their way around the lake and wouldn't want TCTC to get an unfair advantage over the folks traveling here to fish.

Like I said we can talk about it and am open to hear from others on this.  ;)

All the LJ folks can follow me, then we will be assured of an easy win for the TCTC

Russ199A

The only thing that you will be taking is 2nd place.  :roll2: ~roflmao ~an~
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

Quote from: Russ178V on June 01, 2007, 10:57:54 PM
The only thing that you will be taking is 2nd place.  :roll2: ~roflmao ~an~

They have become professionals at that Russ! :roll2: