Another East Texan

Started by JJ.Johnson, May 30, 2007, 09:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ.Johnson

i live in Longview, TX and i'm a tournament fisherman.....i live to fish so i enter as many tourneys as i can find. Fished the BFL this year and so far have really enjoyed it. i hope to learn and get better every time i put the boat in the water.

topcat

Welcome Aboard JJ we are glad you have decided to become a member of Ultimate Bass....come on in Ultimate Bass has a ton of info and a great place to learn....share and chat....if we can help you find anything or you have questions about the site please let us know....we look forward to reading you post and seeing some pics of your catch after a day on the water......once again welcome and enjoy the site......

Topcat

pegleg

Welcome to UB JJ,
  Your gonna love it here. We have tons of fishin info and lots of friendly folks to answer all your questions. Make yourself at home be sure to signup for the new member contest and monthly giveaway.
                                                                                 Pegleg
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

brushhog

Quote from: JJ.Johnson on May 30, 2007, 09:51:02 AM
i live in Longview, TX and i'm a tournament fisherman.....i live to fish so i enter as many tourneys as i can find. Fished the BFL this year and so far have really enjoyed it. i hope to learn and get better every time i put the boat in the water.

Its good to see another member from the same town.
Welcome aboard.

ZARASSPOOKY

Swede

Welcome aboard - glad to have you here - hope to see you around the many boards of information located here. ;D ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts