Moving to Kentucky Lake

Started by Mike Russell, February 28, 2005, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Russell

We are moving to the Benton, KY area in a couple of weeks. We are moving from the central/southern IL area. I am looking for a Bass Club to join in that area. Any info on clubs in that area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Mike

Mike Cork

Alright Ranger375 and Dawg whatcha think  ;) Mike we have several members from Kentucky, now I don't know how close they are to Benton but I bet you get a couple suggestions before long :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

DAWG

Mike that is about as far away from us in Ky as can be .It is in the very far south west corner of Ky down byTn and I think Missouri.and Illonios where they all come together.

casey3535

I'm from southeastern ky, but I can tell you that you are surronded by great fishing. Kentucky Lake, Lake Barkley, are two of the best lakes around. As far as clubs all I know is the LBL division in the BFL tour. I'll check with my buddies maybe I can find out some more.

Mike Cork

Well if that is the case on location, Mike Russell you need to go up to the drop down menu and check out the Steel City Bass Masters, the fish several lakes in that area and are right here on the forum. Go to the top of the screen and find the drop down menu and click on there name then click go and it will take you right to them.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service