Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Can't fish the challenge

(Read 2789 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Brush Hawg

• Smallmouth
  • Geaux Tigers
Sorry to say I will not be able to fish the challenge this year.  It has been one of my favorite things to do since it's inception.  My fishing partner Jimmy Brown and his uncle Mitch Lebleu and cousin Eric Lebleu will also not be fishing.  They have a family reunion that weekend.  Mitch and Eric are the defending individual team champions.  All of us would have really enjoyed being there.  I know that Jimmy and myself wouldn't have probably won the thing but we dang sure would have been at the top of the beer drinking leaderboard.  Would have liked to have hung out with the "Yankees" again.  I've got one word for them:  LOCKJAW!!!!!!!!!
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Admin
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
Sorry to say I will not be able to fish the challenge this year.  It has been one of my favorite things to do since it's inception.  My fishing partner Jimmy Brown and his uncle Mitch Lebleu and cousin Eric Lebleu will also not be fishing.  They have a family reunion that weekend.  Mitch and Eric are the defending individual team champions.  All of us would have really enjoyed being there.  I know that Jimmy and myself wouldn't have probably won the thing but we dang sure would have been at the top of the beer drinking leaderboard.  Would have liked to have hung out with the "Yankees" again.  I've got one word for them:  LOCKJAW!!!!!!!!!

Well were going to miss picking on you and short sheeting the bunks but understand family comes first.
I also have one word for you,,, Chicken!   :chick

lo

BIG PAPA

• "TCTC"
  • Ultimate Basser
  • 9.1 Caddo They call me BIG PAPA
AWWW man it won't be the same without you guys!! I think trey and I will just stay home, man that is going to kill Trey :'(
papa

Brush Hawg

• Smallmouth
  • Geaux Tigers
We are sure going to miss fishing with you guys too Papa.  Jimmy and me were saying how it stinks we can't make it.  Good luck and good fishing.
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Mike Cork

• Father Time
  • Admin
  • Get the Net it's a Hawg
Dude that just ain't right  :'( :'( But as said family comes first. Next time though make sure they know you are our family too..... Gonna miss having you there bud :(
Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service