KaRu Lures Grand Opening!!!

Started by GotstaFish, June 18, 2007, 08:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

Today, June 18th 2007 marks the official Grand Opening of KaRu Lures and to celebrate we a giving UB Members an exclusive first pick at our new product plus we are offering special discounts according to your UB status. This means that a lot of UB members who haven't made the jump over to the Charter Member side could actually join now and get their money back with an order to KaRu!!! Here are the discounts.

UB Members will get 10% off any purchase.
Charter Members will receive 20% off any purchase.
Life Members will receive 30% off any Purchase.

All discounts will be given only for orders received via a PM to me, GotstaFish   Website sales are full price.
Please include your email address for invoice to be sent too and what size you would like.

Colors and descriptions of the various sizes can be found in the product page located at:

KaRu Lures

Thanks go out to all UB members who keep this great community going and the UB Staff that keep every thing running smoothly.

All Lifetime Ultimate Bass Members please send me a PM with your mailing address to receive a special gift from KaRu Lures. Its our way of saying thanks for your support  ~c~

Sale Ends 06/24/2007

Jared LeBlue

We got a sneak peak of these lures at the UBCS this past weekend. Very nice. ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Blazer210ProV

Quote from: Rattle on June 18, 2007, 08:31:04 AM
We got a sneak peak of these lures at the UBCS this past weekend. Very nice. ~c~

OH YEAH ! Inquiring minds around here would LOVE to know who already has one in these neck of the woods. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

imp81318

I've been waiting all morning for this post!!! I'll be back at lunchtime to place my order ;) ~c~

Dug

It's gonna be a long week standing by my mailbox!!  ;D ;D

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Blazer210ProV on June 18, 2007, 08:41:07 AM
OH YEAH ! Inquiring minds around here would LOVE to know who already has one in these neck of the woods. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

I bet I might be able to point you in the right direction to get a chance to hold on to one of them. Heck maybe four  lo

Give me a shout we'll meet up, that goes for anyone around here.  Want to see for your self?  Let me know.

Fogy

imp81318

Quote from: Fogy on June 18, 2007, 08:57:18 AM
I bet I might be able to point you in the right direction to get a chance to hold on to one of them. Heck maybe four  lo

Give me a shout we'll meet up, that goes for anyone around here.  Want to see for your self?  Let me know.

Fogy

Does PA count as "around here"? If so, when will you be in the PA area? lo

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: imp81318 on June 18, 2007, 10:01:14 AM
Does PA count as "around here"? If so, when will you be in the PA area? lo
You had two options 1. Come to the Shoot Out and see them your self 2. Get your own!  lo

LOL I guess that means I'm not coming to PA anytime soon.  lo

ss454

If you build a ramp...I will come...

GotstaFish

Thanks everyone for your support. Orders will be shipping soon  ;)

Dug

WHAT!?!?! You haven't shipped yet??!?!

lo lo

What can i say, just a little impatient.  I have the one I can use until the others get here.

dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Bassinkorea

I ordered mine Karl, but couldn't find what "sizes" there was to choose from.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Bassinkorea on June 18, 2007, 06:25:42 PM
I ordered mine Karl, but couldn't find what "sizes" there was to choose from.

Currently you can get size one or size two.

Size one is for shallower water and size two yo can fish deeper down to about 8 foot.  They key with these is to count down the depth you want and then use a slow retrieve.  Size two you can fish faster if you want it to ride higher in the water column and if you raise your rod tip from time to time with a #2 you can get a great wake going behind the bait.   ;)

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Fogy on June 18, 2007, 06:39:39 PM
Currently you can get size one or size two.

Size one is for shallower water and size two yo can fish deeper down to about 8 foot.  They key with these is to count down the depth you want and then use a slow retrieve.  Size two you can fish faster if you want it to ride higher in the water column and if you raise your rod tip from time to time with a #2 you can get a great wake going behind the bait.   ;)

Thanks for the explanation Fogy, I think I'll take the size one for now. I'll get some size two later  :-* :-*
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Team KaRu

Thanks for the explanation Fogy!  Karl and I couldn't have said it any better...  ~c~ Want a job at KaRu Lures?... ;)
I'll be back in a few...
I'm going fishing with my daughter (Kelsey) over at the local Lake Fork.. oops, I mean the retention pond behind the St. Charles Mall...
Question: How many Dads have a chance to still take their daughters fishing when they are 15?  Answer: The ones that their daughters are getting their drivers license in Sept. when they turn 16 and they volunteer to drive everywhere that's who... ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Team Illinois on June 18, 2007, 07:14:04 PM
Thanks for the explanation Fogy!  Karl and I couldn't have said it any better...  ~c~ Want a job at KaRu Lures?... ;)
I'll be back in a few...
I'm going fishing with my daughter (Kelsey) over at the local Lake Fork.. oops, I mean the retention pond behind the St. Charles Mall...
Question: How many Dads have a chance to still take their daughters fishing when they are 15?  Answer: The ones that their daughters are getting their drivers license in Sept. when they turn 16 and they volunteer to drive everywhere that's who... ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Maybe, what are the requirements and can I work from home or the lake?   :)

I got two boys 11 and 8 and hope they still want to go fishing as they get old enough to chase girls.   lo

GotstaFish

Hey, at least you guys still get to go fishing  ~sweat :bang lo

bassinagain

Ordered!! ~c~
Thanks for the quick reply Karl I can't wait to try these out. Any idea how long 'til they arrive in Canada?
I was hopin to have some of the vibrating lures for the beginning of the season but some  ^-^put a wrench into that for me. I know I won't have them for the opening on Saturday but I'm hopin they will make it for the following weekend.

topcat

Karl I am going to get some soon do I still order the same way pm you the sale will be off but that doesn't matter quality is what matters and I see it in the pics......

Topcat

Blazer210ProV

GOT MY ORDER IN ! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Dug

Quote from: GotstaFish on June 18, 2007, 09:33:59 PM
Hey, at least you guys still get to go fishing  ~sweat :bang lo

Yeah This from the guy who was hitting the pads "working" while we were stuck in our offices etc....

lo lo

dug

GotstaFish

Quote from: topcat on June 19, 2007, 05:30:18 PM
Karl I am going to get some soon do I still order the same way pm you the sale will be off but that doesn't matter quality is what matters and I see it in the pics......

Topcat
To receive the sale price I need to get the order through a PM. We have no way of controlling the different discount levels in the shopping cart. Thanks for the compliment Topcat  :)

Warpath

I got mine yesterday and can't wait for them to arrive so I Can test them out. 

Eric

Dug

Warpath!! Karl always liked you better!   lo lo
Can't wait to read about your results!  Congrats on getting them.

dug

bassn1

Quote from: Dug on June 20, 2007, 06:52:44 AM
Warpath!! Karl always liked you better!   lo lo
Can't wait to read about your results!  Congrats on getting them.

dug
Re-Read, I believe he ordered his yesterday.

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".