Good Morning UB'ers

Started by bassn1, July 05, 2007, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassn1

~sun ~sun Good Morning  ~sun ~sun
It's Thursday July 5 th. 2007 and another Great Day to be Alive!!

:-* If you can't be happy where you are, it's a cinch you can't be happy where you ain't

Autor: UNKNOWN

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

javelin225ho

Team KaRu

Good Morning Bassn1 and Jav.   :coffee :coffee Need a cup or ten this morning, walked 2 miles to the fireworks display and then back home afterwords... 4 miles is brutal!  :help:
Hot and muggy here in Chicago... It's July what else is new. :roll2: :roll2:
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

javelin225ho

Quote from: Team Illinois on July 05, 2007, 06:49:39 AM
Good Morning Bassn1 and Jav.   :coffee :coffee Need a cup or ten this morning, walked 2 miles to the fireworks display and then back home afterwords... 4 miles is brutal!  :help:
Hot and muggy here in Chicago... It's July what else is new. :roll2: :roll2:

im with ya, we whelped 11 lab pups yesterday.....sure put a damper on the fireworks but you should have seen the smiles on my girls when they saw those puppies........10 males and 1 female........their all night whining kept me up most of the night, along with the barking from my male lab who was outside......

Basser56

Good morning all. Another warm one here. Already 88 going up to 123. Down to a sweater today. ;)

Stay safe and have a great day.
Randy Lyman
2000 Champion 203/2012 Merc 250 Pro XS

OCBassman

scatch1

Good mornin.coffee for all and congrats on the lab pups. We had a mix boxer collie that had 16.

Bassgrl81

Good Morning UB Gang! It feels like a Monday again!   ??? But atleast Friday is just around the corner!  ~an~

www.jasonreinke.com

Pferox

Mornin all!
Congrats Jav on the welpin', new puppies are fun.  ::)
Its 72 now, and gettin warmer, muggy as a swamp with more flash floodin and rain.
I gotta go have a job interview today, one of those "Its about time" kind of thing.
They have been sittin on my resume and app for almost a month and a half.  ~rant
Tried to call ya yesterday Team, figured you were buisy, but this way you have my phone number on your cell.

Hope everybody has a great day!  ;D
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

topcat

Good Morning all of you UBers it is Thur. July 05, 2007.....Hope each of you have a great day....it is 73 in the Sooner State....it is suppose to get up to 82 today...the wind is out of the ENE at 5-10 MPH with a 60% chance of rain in the forecast  .........  ~gator .......... now where is that coffee ........

Topcat

-Shawn-

Good morning all, from the lonestar.  Here is a news flash, Its going to be 80 and rain some more.  lo

Lipripper

Morning everyone and who needs some fresh Hope evryone has a good day.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

clubber

Good morning all, have a great day!!!   :)

Jdaddy

Morning morning to you all, well, ~gator I better say afternoon, lol.
It is 84 already expected to be in the high 80's later on with 9mph wind.
I got nothing else to do today so I will be on my way to the lake in just a min.
I got my wiggle rig today and want to play around some, see how good or not I'll do .
Have an awesome day, talk later.

topcat

Good afternoon and good luck on the lake the wiggle rig is awesome.......

Topcat