Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA

1-445924 LA.... Res. #

Cabin #8 Mar 27th, 28th,and 29th ~c~

papa ~beer~

Chris

254 days til we scrap again. Its nice not having to wait a year and months and also having it in the spring. Damn , I love Lockjaw. ;D ;D ;D

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: papa on July 07, 2007, 11:15:07 PM
1-445924 LA.... Res. #

Cabin #8 Mar 27th, 28th,and 29th ~c~

papa ~beer~

Alright, one cabin rented, now if everyone else gets on the ball we can all get the cabins close to one another.
Ardent Prostaff

Brush Hawg

Jared you can mark it down unless something physically happens to me I will be there next year.  It made me f-ing sick to miss it this year.  It won't happen again, LOCKJAW!!!!
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jared LeBlue

Mike, I sure hope you can make it. The more LockJaw the better. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

I made a Thread for the cabins.
Ardent Prostaff

Railroader

I was trying to remember what cabins we had that year so we can try and all be close together. cant wait....

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Brush Hawg on July 08, 2007, 03:38:19 PM
Jared you can mark it down unless something physically happens to me I will be there next year.  It made me f-ing sick to miss it this year.  It won't happen again, LOCKJAW!!!!

Man we missed you and Jimmy :'(

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Rattle on July 06, 2007, 02:55:40 PM
I finally figured out how TCTC is winning all the tournaments. Here they are caught on film :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGWiaqGjQaU&NR=1

Now that's funny  :roll2: :roll2:
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Wildcat26

I was sad that I had to miss the shootout this year.  If possible I will be back next year to regain my first place team trophy and help LOCKJAW to victory.

Mike Noble

Quote from: Rattle on July 08, 2007, 03:09:25 PM
Alright, one cabin rented, now if everyone else gets on the ball we can all get the cabins close to one another.

Who said we WANTED to be close to one another.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Mike Noble on July 30, 2007, 02:39:13 PM
Who said we WANTED to be close to one another.  ~roflmao

Oh I'm sorry, Mike stay your ass on the other end of the park, everybody else try to get your cabins close together. :roll2: :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Rattle on July 30, 2007, 03:57:09 PM
Oh I'm sorry, Mike stay your ass on the other end of the park, everybody else try to get your cabins close together. :roll2: :roll2:

Mike is still pissed because it is not on Cross lake ~roflmao ~roflmao

Mike Noble

I'm not pissed about it "not" being anywhere...just thought it would be good to go somewhere new.  Thought the LockJaw club would want to try another lake so maybe they could win one...already proved we can whip their butts on the Bend.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Most the people in your club wanted on the bend. We are all about pleasing, that's why we let yall win every year. In all seriousness the Bend just draws more people. Probably because it is the best lake in this state.
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

~c~  You are right as usual Rattle :{_
papa

Mike Noble

Quote from: Rattle on August 19, 2007, 09:07:28 AM
Most the people in your club wanted on the bend. We are all about pleasing, that's why we let yall win every year. In all seriousness the Bend just draws more people. Probably because it is the best lake in this state.

See, this all just confuses me.  And I know I usually live in the state of confusion, but this does not make sense.  If it is the best lake in Louisiana, as you say, and as several of the TCTC members proclaim...then why are there not fishing report after fishing report after fishing report from there.  If it is the best lake in the state, then why are members of the TCTC not fishing it every weekend and filing reports constantly.  I know we have a few folks, none that I know of in the TCTC, that do go fish the Bend and file very good reports.  But the Bend is not even in the same ballpark, as far as fishing reports go, as other lakes in the state.

And personally I could care less where the tournament is.  I'll either be there or not, depending on work.  I just thought it was a good opportunity to visit other lakes, since we do have to travel already.  But if y'all want to get put down on the Bend again...bring it on.  At least the camp sites were nice.  ;D

And as far as your comment..."that is why we let y'all win every year".  You know, you should not tell lies.  lo  And the TCTC can whip y'alls butts on any lake.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Jared LeBlue

Look Mike, I can't hold back any longer. There is no reason to post a fishing report for Toledo Bend. Everybody already knows the fish are biting there and it is the best lake around, so why report on the obvious. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

I'm sure glad to see that you are living in a dream world...looking thru "bass" colored glasses.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

-Shawn-

Ok, I know a Texas license will work to fish the Bend, but scince we are staying an the La. side does anybody know if we will need an La. license?

Mike Noble

Your Texas license will be okay.  But Louisiana could use the revenue so if you want to buy a new one....  lo
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

-Shawn-

I need the revenue too!!  lo lo  I had just always heard that  Texas license was fine as long as you launched from Texas and returned there. I just Dont want to give the state of La. any more of my money than I have too!!!!  ;)

Jdaddy

Hey Shawn, how can you be so rich and yet so cheap???? :roll2:
Give LA some $$$$$$$, they need it.