2008 UBCS Cabins

Started by Jared LeBlue, July 08, 2007, 03:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Shawn-

We have cabin #7  With shawn and crash, Jdaddy and?   Karl and rudy are a maybe at this time.

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Rattle on October 19, 2007, 11:54:50 AM
I went ahead and rented another cabin today. Don't look like we getting a camper this year due to the fact we spent all our money and more on our new house. I got cabin 17 reserved. There is one cabin left. If anyone was thinking of getting a cabin at the South Toledo Bend State Park you better do it now.

Obviously some people, we won't mention names, The Corks and The Fogelson's, did not take my advice and were left without a cabin. Lucky for them I rented this extra cabin. I have now turned over cabin 17 to Fogy. I would hate to see them sleep in a truck and use that as an excuse as to why they lost. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on November 20, 2007, 08:35:42 PM
Obviously some people, we won't mention names, The Corks and The Fogelson's, did not take my advice and were left without a cabin. Lucky for them I rented this extra cabin. I have now turned over cabin 17 to Fogy. I would hate to see them sleep in a truck and use that as an excuse as to why they lost. lo

Thank You Rattle    :)

Beagle

Well, I'm S.O.L. Anyone know of any close hotels?

Jared LeBlue

There are two parks literally less than a mile from South Toledo Bend State Park and they both have cabins. For those needing a place to stay these parks will probably have some cabins available. Toledo Resort and Bass Haven. Here are the links and phone numbers:
http://www.basshavenresort.com/ 1-888-286-9239 and
www.toledobendresort.com 337-286-9257
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Beagle on December 07, 2007, 10:12:33 PM

Beagle several of our guys appear to only have 3-4 guys in their cabins.

If someone has room Our friendly neighborhood copper needs a room.

Beagle our cabin is full but if it comes down to it you can grab air mattress and stay with us

if you don't like cops next time you need help call a drug dealer and see what that gets you ~b~

Chris

Quote from: Beagle on December 07, 2007, 10:12:33 PM

I'll believe your coming down there when I see it... lo

-Shawn-

Beagle I sent you a PM. We have an Extra bed in our cabin.

BassBUFF

I sent him one too, right after he posted it.

GEO

Hey Everyone,

Rhonda and I are coming but we dont have a place to stay.  Does anyone have any room for us? 

Geo
geo

GEO

Good news,  rhonda and I got a place thanks to Steve.
geo

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Latest recap for Cabin #6: me & Kermit, Brian(?) & James, Brian & Terry, and George & Rhonda. We be full!