Bass Anglers Network Wraps

Started by brad515, July 24, 2007, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad515

ARE YOU READY TO RUMMMMMMMMBLE? get ready because BAN Wraps is about to cut loose. In the next couple of weeks we will be unveiling our new Wraps program where anglers can get paid to do what they are all ready doing, towing your boat and driving your tow vehicle.

Keep a close look @ //www.bassanglersnetwork.com for detailed info to come. We will be posting our Angler Applications as well. We can't get you Wrapped if I don't know who you are. So just go to our site and check often as it should be in the next few days.

I hope to hear from all of you.

Thanks,

Brad

Ron Fogelson

Ok Brad I'm all over your page did yo need a PM/e-mail or just keep checking in for the update  :)

Mike Noble

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Steven Felder

brad515

Just keep an eye on our web site under the BAN Wraps page and there will be an Angler Application that you can fill out and submit. If you are interested in any of other services please feel free to contact us via our contact page on the web site. Contact through our site is the only way I can track those of you that are interested. There will be specific details as to qualifications and tournament requirements on the site when the application is posted. There will be National levels and Regional, so be sure to fill out the appropriate application. And although we are very excited about the possibilities this program may have, we are attempting to do something that has never been done. Know that it will b a very slow start up process but that as plans evolve we keep everyone notified as to where we're at.

Thanks,

Brad

Ron Fogelson

Thanks again Brad.

Starting things slow is sometimes the best way to make sure it's how you want it.  No rush, just lots of intrest.  ~c~

-Shawn-

This is GREAT!!!!!  thanks Brad

Oneslowz28

Can I get my little jon boat wrapped?  :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

Charles Gantt
SpecTastic Tackle Pro Staff.
http://spectastictackle.com

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up

brad515

As long as it's 2005 or newer, you fish at least 6-10 nationally recognized tournaments a year + 5-10 other tournaments with min of 100 boat fields and tow it 17,000 miles per year. Tournaments must have national coverage by both internet and magazine. Such as BFL, BASS weekend series. Other tournaments could be ABA or other Ranger Cup or Triton gold affiliated tournaments. BAN reserves the right to change criteria as it deems necesarry to best benefit mobile billboard customer.

Oneslowz28

Quote from: brad515 on July 25, 2007, 11:16:14 AM
As long as it's 2005 or newer, you fish at least 6-10 nationally recognized tournaments a year + 5-10 other tournaments with min of 100 boat fields and tow it 17,000 miles per year. Tournaments must have national coverage by both internet and magazine. Such as BFL, BASS weekend series. Other tournaments could be ABA or other Ranger Cup or Triton gold affiliated tournaments. 

It fishes the Charles J Gantt invitational every afternoon atleast 300 days a year.  :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2:

Charles Gantt

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up

brad515

Oneslowz28

Ill be expecting my wrap soon  :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

Charles Gantt

brad515

Give me your address and I'll put it in the mail, I have some 6"x 15" Bass Anglers Network decals.. I mean wraps that should do the trick.  ~shade ~c~ ;)  Your awesome man!

Brad

Oneslowz28

Brad you tha man. ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ Thats awsome. I will display them proudly. lol.

Charles Gantt

Jason Mayer

I donot fish the big tournaments in my area, but if you want to send some of those stickers my way I will show them proudly. Mostly fish our club tournys and some open and teams. Fish about 12-15 tournys a year.
ProStaff-Rodslicks, Secret Weapon Lures, Tail Walker Lures, Geo Thermal Loop Systems

Americangirl

Hi Brad! I think you are definetely on to something here..  ~c~  Count my resume/application as IN... Would be an Honor to Promote and represent Bass Anglers network and introduce it to the WORLD!

Sammie Jo
[cen

docav

any update on when it will be up? i am out of it since mine is not a 2005 or newer but would like to read about it. doug

Red Ranger

Sounds like a good excuse to buy a new boat! aa

dubois80cc

That is sad there is alot of anglers that dont have 2005 or newer boats. Sounds there only going after the rich fisherman. I am 27 years old and own a 2000 modle boat that I bought new and it still looks new. I cant afford a new 40000 dollar rig with a wife and 2 kids. I think this rule really needs to re looked at.

brad515

See this where I get in to trouble because I try to make everyone happy, And I can't stand uneducated criticism, So I'm probably going to make a lot of people mad here.  So let me apologize if I offend anybody. Let me try and explain the three year or newer thing. If your equipment does not meet or exceed these standards I hope that someday they will. I hope that someone is smart enough to figure out if they fill out an application and gets chosen that they can maybe use the money they are going to make to buy that new rig.  The reason for this stipulation is that we are charging a premium price for this service to our end customers, and we have to if we expect to pay regional guys $10k and national $20k and thats just for the boat being wrapped. If I'm charging you as a customer more than $10k a year for boat wrap would you want it on an older out of date boat. Other reason for this stipulation is there are no wrap templates for older boats or there very hard to find, causing an extra expense,lowering the income to the angler. There are many other reasons as well but I don't have the time to continue defending myself or my company. Today's bass rigs are eye catching, fast moving, "I got to get me one those" machines and thats what you would expect your money to be going towards if it were your company buying the advertising. For those of you who have talked to me before and those of you who actually know me it is the SOLE purpose of Bass Anglers Network to help fisherman learn how to market themselves and now we are trying to help them make a living at it. If what we are attempting to do was easy than everyone would already have their boat and truck wrapped, but I don't see that many. At least ones that are actually being paid to run that wrap. WE are not going after the "rich " angler we're going after the the guy/gal who is trying to make a living at this and working there way up and who wants to learn how to promote themselves and learn the responsibility of running a wrapped boat and truck. This is a job application and like any other job, there are qualifications and if you don't met or exceed those qualifications than I'm sorry. But like Ole oneslowz28 I'd be more than happy to send you a decal for your rig and appreciate the free advertising. Once again, I apologize if I've offended anybody. Mr. Dubois, theres no reason you can't go out and get your own wrapped deal on your 2000 model, and If I can assist you in any way please feel free to contact me. One more thing, my parnter Denese is a co-angler and doesn't even own a boat, how do you think she feels.

brad515

Thanks, Sammyjoe, the application should be up by tomorrow.

Brad

Creel Limit Zero

Brad, I can completely understand not making that kind of investment in an older boat.  Hopefully I'll get a new rig soon to jump in on this. 

docav

it would have been nice to got 10K to have mine wrapped thats for sure. i see your point Brad and i also understand why some would feel left out. maybe once everything is up and we can learn more about what your company is doing everyone will understand. doug

brad515

Creel Limit Zero, That's an awesome name, and thanks for your comments.

Doug, This is not a buddy thing, were we are choosing from a line up and only picking our friends or those we see fit. This is a job and it has qualifications and if you don't meet or exceed those qualifications than it's your responsibility to fix it. So, i really don't don't see that anybody is being left out. There are many jobs that require a college education, so does that mean because If don't have a college education I'm being left out? No, it means I'm not qualified, even if I am truly the best person for that job, I don't meet the requirements to be hired. Now I'm not trying to  ~xyz anybody off but I want people to understand and not feel left out, because their not being left out. They have every opportunity to fill out an application and see what happens.

Americangirl

I agree.... I know in this industry the struggles to keep your head above water.. to follow a dream, we all do.. Been there done that...... My advice (For what it is worth) Keep knocking on doors, knuckles bleeding. If you have a dream, let nothing stand in your way.. And even if my Resume were picked up and thrown in the trash, I would know that I tried and never gave up and i would keep knocking. But at the same time I would appreciate the consideration and the fact that a company like Bass Anglers Network stood up and gave someone an Opportunity to fulfill their dream! HOORAH......... i've been in the older boat and I have been without a boat and i have been on the bank and if i would have quit trying to achieve my dreams i would still be there.....Hold your head up and never give up on your dreams of fishing at any level.

Sammie Jo
[cen