Bass Anglers Network Wraps

Started by brad515, July 24, 2007, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad515

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!!! ~c~ ~c~ Things are not just handed to people on a silver platter, you have to earn them. You may think they are but you probably don't know the real story or the whole story. I got to go and pick up my two year old boat from the wheel falling off and being repaired. But I'm sure I'll be answering PM for the rest of the night becasue I  ~xyz somebody off and now I feel bad becasue not everyone likes me now.  :( :(

ArizonaJeff

Quote from: Americangirl on August 01, 2007, 04:10:43 PM
I agree.... I know in this industry the struggles to keep your head above water.. to follow a dream, we all do.. Been there done that...... My advice (For what it is worth) Keep knocking on doors, knuckles bleeding. If you have a dream, let nothing stand in your way.. And even if my Resume were picked up and thrown in the trash, I would know that I tried and never gave up and i would keep knocking. But at the same time I would appreciate the consideration and the fact that a company like Bass Anglers Network stood up and gave someone an Opportunity to fulfill their dream! HOORAH......... i've been in the older boat and I have been without a boat and i have been on the bank and if i would have quit trying to achieve my dreams i would still be there.....Hold your head up and never give up on your dreams of fishing at any level.

Sammie Jo

Well said.

Americangirl

Chin up.....Shoulders Back.........It's not personal, it's business...
[cen

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: brad515 on August 01, 2007, 04:26:29 PM
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!!! ~c~ ~c~ Things are not just handed to people on a silver platter, you have to earn them. You may think they are but you probably don't know the real story or the whole story. I got to go and pick up my two year old boat from the wheel falling off and being repaired. But I'm sure I'll be answering PM for the rest of the night becasue I  ~xyz somebody off and now I feel bad becasue not everyone likes me now.  :( :(

Hey don't feel bad, you still have friends here and folks that understand.  Education is key to find and building relationships both here on the site and in business.

My current boat is a 2003 but hard work net working here and my Air Force retirement is all in my future allowing me every chance to chase down my own dream   ~c~

Take Care
Fogy

Lipripper

I don't even own a boat but like fogy said you will always have friends here and business is business ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

docav

"left out" may have been the wrong term to use. i hear it at the bfl tournaments as well with there rule on the ranger bonus. i completely understand why it is like that and understand it as a qualification. doug

-Shawn-

Brad you do not need to feel bad. As Sammie joe said, It is buisness!! Thank you for giving Fellow anglers a Shot at following there Dream.  ;)   ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

b1jeremy

Brad you and I have talked extensively, and you know where I stand. I know that If I was a business owner, I wouldn't want an older, less" classy" looking rig running my wrap. I would want the top of the line hottest ride in the market. The better looking the ride, the more eyes it may catch, the more views and questions about my wrap. It's all about numbers. This would not even be available at all today if all of these bigger non endemic sponsors weren't out there. I am currently at the FLW Cup in Hot Springs, AR. I am amazed that on all of the anglers shirts, you will find actually very few actual fishing type sponsors. Most are like A&W rootbeer, Bounty, Tide, Taco Bell, etc. I also am aware that the majority of sponsors out there, honestly don't take into consideration how many fish you actually catch. It's all about how much exposure you can gain, and how much you can sell. At fist I thought it was weird, I want to fish, not sell. But over time, I am learning that to get where I am going, you have to sell and then fish. I completely understand Brad's reasons, and I know that he is running a top of the line business that is truly a trend setter in this industry. You will find it tough to get many people to talk to you about how and where to obtain sponsors, whereas Brad, will help you handle it all. This is not a sales pitch for him. I am not sponsored by him in any way. I just know what I see and I like the opportunities that I may be able to achieve later on down the road with his help.

brad515

Thanks for all your kind words, this is why I've chosen UB.com to advertise and align our compnay with. But I must tell you, the above post where i sad I was feeling bad was really sarcasm, in this sport you have to have very tough skin. I've received harassing emails, post on message boards that bash me from people I've never met. Yes, I want everyone to like me and understand that BAN is truly trying to help ALL anglers and not targeting any specific set of anglers. In fact I have stated on many occasions that I am specifically not targeting "Elite" series guys because they have so much help already. I've experienced getting the door slammed in my face because I'm not an Elite angler, I know how that feels. And it's those very reason that I with Denese started BAN. Yes it  ~xyz me off when Mr. Dubois made that comment but oh well, BAN received over 200 visits yesterday and in th past two weeks we've sold 5 websites and we've launched a major new angler marketing tool that I hope changes the way all fishing sponsorhips are done. You guys are witnessing a dream come true before your very eyes. Now, I'm going fishing, it's time to drop shot for some those 4lb spots in 60' of water ;D

Oneslowz28

Quote from: brad515 on August 03, 2007, 08:24:50 AM
Thanks for all your kind words, this is why I've chosen UB.com to advertise and align our compnay with. But I must tell you, the above post where i sad I was feeling bad was really sarcasm, in this sport you have to have very tough skin. I've received harassing emails, post on message boards that bash me from people I've never met. Yes, I want everyone to like me and understand that BAN is truly trying to help ALL anglers and not targeting any specific set of anglers. In fact I have stated on many occasions that I am specifically not targeting "Elite" series guys because they have so much help already. I've experienced getting the door slammed in my face because I'm not an Elite angler, I know how that feels. And it's those very reason that I with Denese started BAN. Yes it  ~xyz me off when Mr. Dubois made that comment but oh well, BAN received over 200 visits yesterday and in th past two weeks we've sold 5 websites and we've launched a major new angler marketing tool that I hope changes the way all fishing sponsorhips are done. You guys are witnessing a dream come true before your very eyes. Now, I'm going fishing, it's time to drop shot for some those 4lb spots in 60' of water ;D

Hey did you get my pm?

Charles Gantt
SpecTastic Tackle Pro Staff.
http://spectastictackle.com

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up

Bman

I just stumbled acrossed this!  First off Brad you have a awesome business and a great thing going!  Keep it up!!!!!

Alright I did some math for you all:

17000 miles is about $3400.oo gas
10 national events BFl or whatever is $2000.00
Hotel and Food if you go cheap 2000.00

That $7400.00 not counting wear and tear on truck and boat.

I really think Brad is offering a great opportunity, for you to make your way in the door!

I would love to have my 1995 16" Cajun wraped out!  But it's not going to happen!  If I am allready spending close to $8000 of my own money to compete I would have the best billboard fishing  machine ever 3 year's anyway!

Don't let them shake you Brad!!!!!!!

Bman

brad515

Oneslow, I got the one with your address, I'm getting ready to order the decals. If thats what your refering to.

Bman, Thank you for the kind words and don't worry nobody's going to shake me.

Brad

Oneslowz28

Quote from: brad515 on August 06, 2007, 08:46:31 AM
Oneslow, I got the one with your address, I'm getting ready to order the decals. If thats what your refering to.

Bman, Thank you for the kind words and don't worry nobody's going to shake me.

Brad

Yea thats what I was refering to. I sent 8 or 9 pm's that day and only 3 showed up in inboxes. I guess it was part of that server problem UB was having. Because all sems fine now.

Charles Gantt
SpecTastic Tackle Pro Staff.
http://spectastictackle.com

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up