The Return of the Vibra Shock!!!

Started by GotstaFish, July 28, 2007, 08:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

First and foremost I'd like to thank all of those who stood by while this lure was being redesigned  ~c~ I wish I could have been able to supply all of those who attempted to order these through emails and Pm's but legal council advised otherwise. Well, the wait is over and the new blade design has been made and tested. Just to put a little extra abuse to the whole design I took my 15 year old son out for a day of Northern Pike fishing. Pike are notorious for trashing lures. We managed to catch 6 or 7 apiece on the same lure, I had to change they trailer once and my son replaced his twice but the main lure itself came through unscathed  ;D

To celebrate the return I am going to give the next 5 people that respond to this post a free Vibra Shock so that you can give the new design a torture test for yourself  ;) All I ask is that you give us a review when you are finished.

If you have won something from me in the past couple of months please allow others to participate in this. You all know you'll get another chance soon  ;) Next week to be exact  lo Thanks again everyone.  ~c~

mjcolegrove

Awesome news Karl !!!

I hope that some Lucky Members here take you up on this , I cant wait to save up a few more dollars and get some of the New "lure" for my Arsenal ....

I will abstain from this contest , because I am a past winner ... and I wish the Best of Luck to those that enter this one ....
mike colegrove
Life Member NAFC
Bassmasters and FLW Member
Bass Fan Army Member

bassn1

Quote from: GotstaFish on July 28, 2007, 08:18:01 AM
First and foremost I'd like to thank all of those who stood by while this lure was being redesigned  ~c~ I wish I could have been able to supply all of those who attempted to order these through emails and Pm's but legal council advised otherwise. Well, the wait is over and the new blade design has been made and tested. Just to put a little extra abuse to the whole design I took my 15 year old son out for a day of Northern Pike fishing. Pike are notorious for trashing lures. We managed to catch 6 or 7 apiece on the same lure, I had to change they trailer once and my son replaced his twice but the main lure itself came through unscathed  ;D

To celebrate the return I am going to give the next 5 people that respond to this post a free Vibra Shock so that you can give the new design a torture test for yourself  ;) All I ask is that you give us a review when you are finished.

If you have won something from me in the past couple of months please allow others to participate in this. You all know you'll get another chance soon  ;) Next week to be exact  lo Thanks again everyone.  ~c~

Come-on guys this is too good to pass up. I will abstain as well because of past winnings. For the rest of you you have to try this lure to believe it.

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".

JBlack

This is a great deal, I would like to get in on this but I just won a jig last week.  So I will pass on this. 

Johnny

bassadict69

Thanks Karl...I don't think I have won but if you see that I have, please disregard my post.

Man! We have some awesome sponsors onboard!

GotstaFish

Quote from: bassadict69 on July 28, 2007, 09:19:30 AM
Thanks Karl...I don't think I have won but if you see that I have, please disregard my post.

Man! We have some awesome sponsors onboard!
You got one bassadict69  ~c~ PM me with your mailing address and color/size choice  :)

Red Ranger

I've haven't won anything, so count me in!

GotstaFish

Quote from: Red Ranger on July 28, 2007, 09:28:14 AM
I've haven't won anything, so count me in!
You got it Red Ranger. PM me with your Mailing address and size/color choice  ~c~

mikenestle

Hey Karl I will try one out for you and give a review  ;D
Mike

GotstaFish

Quote from: mikenestle on July 28, 2007, 10:27:13 AM
Hey Karl I will try one out for you and give a review  ;D
You got it! Send me your info  :)

Bman

Well I wouldn't mind trying one out for a review!!!!

Bman

WhereDaBassAt?

you still happen to have any of these left??? ide love to give um a shot

thatjohnkid

Man shouldn't have stayed up till 5am I would have saw this, got a second wind after the concert I went to and couldn't fall asleep.  Ergy, was watching for this post.

-Shawn-

Anyone that has'nt tried Karls vibrashocks is miissing out on the best design on the market.  ;)

Thanks for getting these back on the market before I totally ran out Karl.  ;)  ;D

OCBassman

It would be awsome to try one of the new design out Karl.   Thanx for offering it to all the members.   You Da Man.

Id love to try one out . ~heart ~heart ~heart

GotstaFish

OK I've got everydody  :) Bman,WhereDaBassAt?,thatjohnkid and basser913 send me your mailing addres' and size/color choices. All prizes will be mailed out on Friday of this week or sooner. Thanks everyone for your reviews in advance. And if you are counting, I know, I gave away 6 intead of 5, I'm just a big softy  lo

OCBassman

Woooo Hooooo thanx Karl   ya      Big Softy         ;D ;D ;D

WhereDaBassAt?

your quickly becoming my wallets best friend with great stuff great prices and now the best part...free stuff. im determined to give your stuff a better chance now and will be leaving the house 2marrow for the full moon with only karu gear. the bites have been getting better so mayb they will start liking something other then plastics around here...thanks again for everything

Jason Mayer

ProStaff-Rodslicks, Secret Weapon Lures, Tail Walker Lures, Geo Thermal Loop Systems

GotstaFish

Dug

Congrats to all the winners!!  hey any chance that the next larger size will be available too Karl? You know that bigun that you were fishing the pads in last time I was up?

dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

GotstaFish

Quote from: Dug on July 28, 2007, 03:26:29 PM
Congrats to all the winners!!  hey any chance that the next larger size will be available too Karl? You know that bigun that you were fishing the pads in last time I was up?

dug
I have it in the works but once again it is an issue with the hooks being on back-order  :bang Plus we will have to get the blade reworked on that one as well. Hopefully all these issues will be worked out by next spring...

thatjohnkid

Sweet thanks alot Gotsta, I'll email you now.

I can't wait, I gotta figure out which one I would like, though I think I have my eyes set on one already.

Ron Fogelson

Sure, I go to FL and the next thing I see is Karl giving away all these cool lures.   :)

Sure is nice to hear and see this come back into play.  With the jig, vibraspin and the return of the vibra shock those little green hogs don't have a chance!

Outstanding work and thank you Karl for once again taking care of our members!  ~c~

Bassinkorea

We must have the best sponsors on the web......Way to go Karl.
Congrats to all you winners, I hope you all get some hawgs with them  ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)