I'm jealous!

Started by Nial, August 21, 2007, 02:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nial

So I get a phone call from my brother yesterday around noon.  He goes on to tell me that it's a good thing he brought his camera with him because I wouldn't believe what he was about to tell me.  He landed a 7.6 largemouth!  Now mind you, we're from SE Mass, and we fish off shore.  Average around here where we fish is 1-3 pounds.  What's even better is that there was another guy there to witness it all, who was fishing with live shiners, and hadn't caught anything.  But he had a Rapala digital scale, which is what they used to find out the weight.  And he was nice enough to take the picture.  This is my brother's personal best by far!  And will be hard to beat by myself or even him, until we get a boat (I hope).  lo

Bassinkorea

Don't worry, I'm jealous also. Very nice Bass especially from the bank.......pass on my congrats to your bro  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

mikenestle

HAWG  ~c~ What did he catch it on?
Mike

-Shawn-

Nice!!! Tell your brother congrats on the PB.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Dunham Fisher

Great fish!  Up here, that's a giant.  In the shop, people would ask us what size they could expect to catch.  We'd always say, 1lb. is average, 3lbs. is a good bass, 5lbs. is a big bass, and 7lbs. is a giant bass.  Congrats to your brother.  That's a giant bass!

Nial

Quote from: mikenestle on August 21, 2007, 09:31:23 AM
HAWG  ~c~ What did he catch it on?

It was caught on a Berkley Gulp! 5 inch Sinking Minnow.

Lipripper

Wow Nial that is a great looking Bass  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Creel Limit Zero

Sweet, that is a nice looking bass.   ~c~

Big J

That's a real nice northern bass.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

trncel

Senko

Hiya Guys, that is me Senko who caught that great fish. I'm also Nial's brother the one who was jealous hehe. It was a lucky day and you shall get yours bro. I wish I had joined the site much earlier great site and thanks all. I was very pleased with the catch.

Lipripper

Senko one of these days eye'm going to cartch one like that from the bank around here in Illinois also. Great looking Bass  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

PiscMonkey

scatch1

I, jealous too. great catch.