Its about time

Started by Chris, September 15, 2007, 11:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Been waiting for this board for three years.  ;D ;D

I have the 200V with a 225 Evinrude (2003 model) and the only real problem I have with Pro-Gator has been service after the sale.  My Pro-Gator takes 2 and 3 rollers well. The narrow front end cuts through the waves . Plenty of dry storage and is faster than most people think. My boat has actually run 74.4 GPS but currently is running 67 to 68 because its not set up exactly how it should be. Im running a 27 pitch 4 blade PowerTech prop and maxing at 5400 to 5500 rpms. Looking forward to reading the posts on this board.

ZARASSPOOKY

Sounds like a sweet ride.
What color combination is it?

Chris

Quote from: ZARASSPOOKY on September 16, 2007, 05:01:57 PM
Sounds like a sweet ride.
What color combination is it?

White and silver with some red.

Country

I have had my gator for about 3 years and have had no real problems with it. I have the 2000 190V model with a 200 HP Mercury EFI.  I really like the boat, but don't use it much now that I live in San Antonio. For that reason, it's for sale.  Sweet ride for only $12,500.  Will run about 65 to 68 on GPS. I run a 3 blade Yamaha prop with a 25 pitch. Gets out of the hole faster with a 3 blade rather than a 4 that I have as back up. 

ZARASSPOOKY

The 190 is a sweet ride, fishes much bigger than it is.

Country

Sure does.  I can fish 3 with no problem.  Its all the boat I need.

Russ199A

~gator My ProGator is a 1999 178V. Had it almost 2 years now and haven't had any problems with the boat or motor, that wasn't my fault. It has a 150 Johnson Fast Strike on the back. I run a PowerTech 3 blade 23* stainless prop. She has a hole shot that is that is to die for. I think I'd win most races if they were only 100 yrds.  lo
At 5200 RPM, by myself, she GPS's at 63 MPH. And, just like most everyone else has stated, my gator doesn't mind the rough water and I stay dry. The one thing I did was put a taller wind screen on it. 
It's white and green. My truck is a white 1500 chevy with a big UB sticker in the back window.
Nice to see a board for us now, so hello everyone.  ~c~

2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

ZARASSPOOKY

I've seen your rig on the water and it does look sweet.
I am glad you found the board and posted.......Welcome