KaRu Lures Fall Feeding Frenzy Sale!!!

Started by GotstaFish, September 21, 2007, 10:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GotstaFish

The Fall bite is upon us and KaRu Lures has the lures you need to to take advantage of it. For a limited time we are offering 20% off everything on our website to UB members only. This includes our VibraSpins for only $5.59, VibraShocks for $3.99 and Poison Tail Jigs for only $3.19. If you haven't tried these before you are in for a surprise and if you have, then you already know the fish catching capabilities of our lures. With the Fall feeding frenzy about to begin you don't want to be without some VibraSpins and VibraShocks tied on!!!

Please email all orders to in order to receive your discount. Make sure to include colors, sizes and your UB Member Name.

Remember that all orders placed allow you to enter in the Mega Contest Give-Away!!!

bassinagain

Great Deal Karl. I have been waiting for this as my sons have reduced my supply. Email On its way.
As a side note I have fished everyday for the last 4 days and can't get a bass to save my life. Tthe pike keep hitiin the Vibraspins and shocks before the darned bass can get to em lo. The lures are holding up very well to the toothy critters considering they have all been between 5 and 8 lbs.

GotstaFish

Quote from: bassinagain on September 21, 2007, 11:19:54 AM
Great Deal Karl. I have been waiting for this as my sons have reduced my supply. Email On its way.
As a side note I have fished everyday for the last 4 days and can't get a bass to save my life. Tthe pike keep hitiin the Vibraspins and shocks before the darned bass can get to em lo. The lures are holding up very well to the toothy critters considering they have all been between 5 and 8 lbs.
We built them to withstand the Pike and also to catch Pike. We also have some big pike mixed in with the bass here right now out on the wingdams...

Nitro Fish

Karl,

Can't wait to try these baits, email sent today. ~c~
Thanks

-Shawn-

I don't think there is anything that swims that won't crush these Baits!!!!!

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: shawnrg33 on September 22, 2007, 09:58:08 AM
I don't think there is anything that swims that won't crush these Baits!!!!!

Agreed, when the bite is on a vibraspin you don't hardly have to set the hook because they are just trying to kill it.  ;D

Nitro Fish

I've used the Gambler Swim Blade with good results, but after hearing everyone rave about Karl's baits I thought I should give them a try.

-Shawn-

Quote from: Nitro Fish on September 22, 2007, 11:06:00 PM
I've used the Gambler Swim Blade with good results, but after hearing everyone rave about Karl's baits I thought I should give them a try.

Give them a try, I think you will be very impressed.  ;)

GotstaFish

Thanks Nitro Fish and everyone else who has gotten in on this deal  :)

Thank you Fogy and Shawn for your help  ;)

tmiller2

how long is this sale going to be going on....i feel i need to stock up on them for that price but i need to wait to get a few paychecks first to get money back on my debit
"the vibrashock?.....its like crack for fish"

GotstaFish

I haven't really decided  lo At least a couple weeks, maybe more if the response is good  ;)

tmiller2

good to hear i should have some $$$$$$$$$$$ by then

GotstaFish

We now have the trout heads in size 1 and 2. I'll post pics as soon as I can get this camera working  ;PHO)

GotstaFish

Sale ends soon!!! Get your before the Fall rush.

tmiller2

just wait til thursday that is my payday for the job ive been doing.....i wont be able to get as many as i want to but ill get enough to hold me over til the winter when i start making more $$$$$

mike54

Darn just placed an order :bang Great Jigs anyway.Still trying to figure out the VibraShock.Ordered another one and a VibraSpin. :)

Lipripper

Quote from: mike54 on October 03, 2007, 06:05:22 PM
.Still trying to figure out the VibraShock.Ordered another one and a VibraSpin. :)
Do you mean trying to figure out which one to order or ho wto use it  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

mike54

Well yes and no.I usually fish Jigs and worms so this is kind if new.I'm going to have to put more time into it.Also got the Wiggle Rig awhile back and have to try it.But the Jig has been doing good and hard for me to put it down. Any info is helpfull, but if been reading alot of post.   Thanks Mike

WhereDaBassAt?

hey karl when is this sale gonna end I got 2 other ppl that want to order with me and were going to try and do it all as one...

also i have a color in mind that woiuld be awesome so theyre might be some custom skirts for you to make as well...

tmiller2

Karl i also have a color that i have in mind i will let you know about it before i order

GotstaFish

Quote from: WhereDaBassAt? on October 03, 2007, 08:11:18 PM
hey karl when is this sale gonna end I got 2 other ppl that want to order with me and were going to try and do it all as one...

also i have a color in mind that woiuld be awesome so theyre might be some custom skirts for you to make as well...
Quote from: tmiller2 on October 03, 2007, 10:45:44 PM
Karl i also have a color that i have in mind i will let you know about it before i order
No problem guys, just let me know what color you are dreamin' up and I'll make it  ;)

WhereDaBassAt?

idk if youll be able to get it exactly, we were playing around with one of those yum wooly hawg tails in tequila i think. ill have to check and then we used a chartuse spike it marker thing on it and it turned it a really nice blueish green. while 2 shades anyway...

GotstaFish

Quote from: WhereDaBassAt? on October 04, 2007, 12:09:33 AM
idk if youll be able to get it exactly, we were playing around with one of those yum wooly hawg tails in tequila i think. ill have to check and then we used a chartuse spike it marker thing on it and it turned it a really nice blueish green. while 2 shades anyway...

Get me a pic and I'll see what I can do  ;)

CJ Basser8

Is this fall sale still ogin on?  I need to order some vibra spins for my dads b-day coming up!

GotstaFish

Yes it is. You need to send me an email in order to get in on it though  ;)