>>>>Summer Tips Contest Poll<<<<

Started by Bassinkorea, September 25, 2007, 01:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

The tip contest for this season is beginning NOW and will end at 9:00pm (central) on 2nd October during the tackle give-away night when the winner will be announced at that time.

All the nominee's threads have been stickied to the top of the tips forum for ease of viewing.

This is the thread for voting, so get voting and make somebody happy as the winner will receive a great prize pack from our very own SPETRO  :toot: :toot:

Good luck everybody.

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Bassinkorea

Couchtater, Hesjustbassin and myself (tips forum Moderators) will vote last incase of a tie  :-* :-*

Oneslowz28

Hey thatjohnkid nominated my spinner bait storage tip but its not on the list. Whats up with that BK?

Charles Gantt
SpecTastic Tackle Pro Staff.
http://spectastictackle.com

If your entering the Wiggle Rig tourny Please Sign up here. Wiggle rig tourny sign up

mike54

I vote for the guy that turn me to Jigs. About all I use now. ~c~.He put up a great post and cant remember who it was :-\

Kal-Kevin

Mike if you go to the tips board you will see all the member in the running stickied to the top of the page.

General Tips:

:-* for everyone else this is also a good way to look over the tips one more time before you vote!

Kal

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Oneslowz28 on September 25, 2007, 11:34:20 AM
Hey thatjohnkid nominated my spinner bait storage tip but its not on the list. Whats up with that BK?

Sorry Charles, but your spinnerbait storage tip fell into the last contest dates, so it was too old by a few days.........SORRY  ::) ::)

BassBUFF

BIG PAPA

Ron Fogelson

GotstaFish

[Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

paxpress

imp81318

Bass Mafia

Me too, good luck to all! All are good tips, by the way  ~c~

Tritonrob

mjluddenjr

-Shawn-

Lipripper

Hey can eye vote Chicago style on this one too like eye did for sammie jo  lo lo just kidding made my vote  :)

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Bassinkorea

Thanks for all your votes, we have more votes this time than ever before in the tip contest and we still have 3 or 4 days to go......Keep the votes coming  ;D

bassinagain

Bassinkorea

OK everybody, this has been the biggest tip contest in UB history, we have had 48 votes so far and we still have almost 2 days left to go, so if you haven't voted yet, now is your chance  :toot: :toot:

Jason Mayer

ProStaff-Rodslicks, Secret Weapon Lures, Tail Walker Lures, Geo Thermal Loop Systems

spetro

Bassinkorea

We have just a little over 2 hours remaining to get your votes in and make a UB member very happy  ;D

.......and don't forget, the top five votes will be posted on the UB main page for ALL to see  :shocking: :shocking:

Bassinkorea

My vote is now done !!!!!!!!!!

It's your last chance, only 20 minutes to go

hesjustbassin

My vote is in. 18 minutes left.

A huge hand to Bassinkorea for the best tips contest ever.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.