"Take someone new bass fishing" photo contest

Started by Kal-Kevin, November 18, 2007, 02:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-Kevin

first time for the boys

Sent: Sun 11/11/07 11:44 AM
Reply-to: AJ ()
To: 

this was the first time the boys went fishing together by them selves in a boat.. Taken Oct 21, 2007 in Arrowhead Shores, lake Granbury Texas.

Kal-Kevin

bass on a private pond

PHOTO CONTEST‏
Sent: Sun 11/11/07 11:47 AM
Reply-to: AJ ()
To: 

Tubby again Oct 28, 2007 with another bass on a private pond Granbury Tx

Kal-Kevin

A son pan fishing

Photo Contest Entry‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Sun 11/11/07 12:15 PM
To: 

John Eric Lewis
3503 Sherian Ave
Bossier City, LA 71112
R61Rangeric
Picture taken a couple months ago fishing out at Harmon Lake on Barksdale AFB, LA

My son finding the peace in relaxing on a bank panfishing.  It's really amazing to see how focused a 4 year old can be when they're really interested in something.  Sorry for the poor quality it was taken with my cellphone, but it's one of my favorite pictures of him fishing.
Eric

Kal-Kevin

A day at BPS

Tim Dworak
1006 Shawnee Ct
Harvard,Il 60033

OCBassman

Date of pics was 12/18/06

The pics were taken at Bass Pro Shops In Gurnee At the Big Fish Tanx.

The Little girl in the pics is my daughter Kyra.

Kal-Kevin

A pair of hawgs

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Mon 11/12/07 5:15 PM
Reply-to:
To: 

Security scan upon download   
11-10-07_...jpg (56.2 KB)
Ken Waid1316 Upper Kingston RoadPrattville, AL 36067 • Screen name: K-Dub• Date that the picture was taken: Nov 10, 2007• The location of the photo: Lake Mitchell, Clanton, Alabama• This is a picture of my buddy Tim Whitesell. I recently got himinterested in tournament fishing and this is a picture of him with our bigfish caught at the local club tournament. They were caught off the same logwithin moments of each other, his first and then mine. It was a rare goodday on Lake Mitchell.  Ken Waid

Kal-Kevin

Night fishing with my daughter

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Mon 11/12/07 9:03 PM
To: 

Marco Petrucci
3935 N. Nora Ave.
Chicago, Il. 60634
marcoman
Blass Lake, Wisconsin
My daughter Nicole and her first bass taken with a Red Super Fluke. Went out after dinner for a little twilight fishing.

Kal-Kevin

Father and son
Rocket pole at work

Photo contest entry‏
Sent: Wed 11/14/07 5:17 PM
To: 

Hello Kal,Here is two pic's. Taken late spring on East Fork Lake Ohio.Chase and his father Chad. I took these two from Church crappie fishing when Chase came up to me and told me his Dad bought him a pole for Christmas and it was still in the plastic pack. I didn't realize it was a rocket rod. Never seen one before. It shoots the bobber and bait out like a rocket. I hope you enjoy the pic's as much as they enjoyed the trip(it even rained and they were happy anyway).Just catch fish! --Proud father of an American SoldierBe Blessed,Fish_mysterChip Giddens272 N. Charity StBethel Ohio 45106

Kal-Kevin

One for the wife

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Wed 11/14/07 10:24 PM
To: 

My Wife DukGok Lake in Milyang, South Korea - 9th April 2006 This was the very first time I took my wife fishing. She caught thebiggest Bass on the day. She was very happy that she kicked my @ss Steve bell aka BassinkoreaMiJin Tower Palace 101, apt 702Okpo-1-DongGeoje-SiGyeongnamSouth Korea

Kal-Kevin

Wife's last Bass

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Wed 11/14/07 10:51 PM
To: 

My wife at DukGok Lake, Milyang South Korea 9th April 2006 This my wife's last Bass of her first day bassin'  Steve bell aka Bassinkorea MiJin Tower Palace 101, apt 702Okpo-1-Dong Geoje-SiGyeongnam South Korea

Kal-Kevin

Wife's Bluegill fishing

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Wed 11/14/07 11:00 PM
To: 

My wife at DukGok lake, Milyang South Korea 24th June 2006 Here I introduced my wife to fish for and catch Bluegill. She did quitewell catching around 25 fish in a couple of hours.  Steve bell aka BassinkoreaMiJin Tower Palace 101, apt 702Okpo-1-DongGeoje-SiGyeongnamSouth Korea

Kal-Kevin

My good buddy

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Wed 11/14/07 11:04 PM
To: 

Security scan upon download   
Kenny.JPG (71.2 KB)
DukGok lake, Milyang South Korea 29th April 2007 This is my good buddy, workmate and NOW fishing buddy. I introduced him toKorean bass fishing and caught a very nice bass on a poison tail jig.  Steve bell aka BassinkoreaMiJin Tower Palace 101, apt 702Okpo-1-DongGeoje-SiGyeongnamSouth Korea

Kal-Kevin

Wife kicked husband rear

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Mon 11/19/07 7:03 PM
To:  Kevin wilder ()

Sept 23rd 2007, DukGok lake in Milyang, South Korea. This was the veryfirst and only time that my wife had ever fished from a boat, and on thisday she kicked my @ss again 8 bass to my 6 bass in my own boat.  Steve Bell aka BassinkoreaMiJin Tower Palace 101, apt 702Okpo-1-DongGeoje-SiGyeongnam656-904South Korea

Kal-Kevin

Wife's fish

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Wed 11/21/07 8:20 PM
To: 

Hey Kal, here's another I just pulled off the ole camera.

John Eric Lewis
3503 Sherian Ave
Bossier City, LA 71112
R61Rangeric
Taken 21 October 2007
Caught on Red River 12 Mile Bayou
This was my wifes first fish bigger than her bait this year

Kal-Kevin

Allen is hooked

Here's my entry. This is my girlfreinds grandchild Allen, we took him fishing for the first time this summer, he's hooked.

User name The Eyes Have It
Craig
The Eyes Have It
109 Mackinaw Trail
Leroy, MI 49655
www.theeyeshaveit.net
Live Bait & Tackle
For all your fishing needs
231-768-5653

Kal-Kevin

God father & God daughter, Hurry up I want to fish, On our way to the lake

timothy Mindek (Pretjah)
600 whittaker ave
apt 2-2
trenton, nj 08611

the lake is in trenton it's a small 15-20 acre lake called whitecity lake

this is my God Daughter (i have had custody of her since she was 9 months old..she is now turning 4 in december  and we hope to be adopting her officially soon) 

her name is ariana she was just over 1 1/2 years old in this picture my wife, heather, took these pictures.

as you can see there is no reel on the rod...this is the tip of my surf fishing rod,  my ariana wanted to go fishing very bad, and she could cast let alone use a reel so i took some lbs line tied it onto the end of the surf fishing rod tip and put a small blue gill hook on it..as you can see she had a small blue gill grab the hotdog we had on there for her...

she still bugs me to take her fishing about 3 -4 times a year each time lasting a minute or two longer than the time before..up to about 30 minutes now.

Kal-Kevin

Red River

PHOTO CONTEST ENTRY‏
Sent: Sat 12/01/07 9:05 PM
To: 

Hey Kal,

I hope I'm not flooding your email, but I keep coming across these pics...lol.

John Eric Lewis

3503 Sherian Ave

Bossier City, LA 71112

R61Rangeric

Taken 17 March 2007

Taken on Red River 12 Mile Bayou

Kal-Kevin

never had caught a bass

New Personal Message: Re: My friend Johns First Bass!!!‏
Sent: Thu 12/06/07 7:38 PM
To: 

You have just been sent a personal message by mlakrid on Bass Fishing Reports Forum.
• Must be no more than 400 x 400 pixels in width or height
Ok just under 400x400 now... 
• Taken within the last two years
It was taken Last Saturday 1 Dec 07
• Must be one that you personally or immediate family member has taken
I took the picture for my friend and co-worker John
• The photo must not be altered in any way or it will be removed from contest
Not altered just cropped
• Fishing related back ground, and of course the new person to fishing
His first bass on a shell pit in Ruskin, FL
• All photos must be received by midnight December 31 2007Obviously
;D
• Your photo can not be in your gallery till after the contest is over
Nope... I dont think I have any pictures in my gallery...
• Your Full Name
Michael Lee Akridge
• Complete mailing address
4803 Patagonia Place Land O Lakes,FL 34638
• Screen name here on the forum
mlakrid
• Date that the picture was taken
01 December 2007
• The location of the photo: lake, state, etc.
The lake doesnt have a name, it is in Ruskin, FL
• Short description of the photo and person in it
This is my coworker and Friend John... he never had caught a bass before so I helped him by bringing him to a private lake where the fish are not preassured at all...

Mike A!

Kal-Kevin

first fish

Ed Franklin ()
Sent: Sun 12/16/07 5:45 PM
To:  kevin ()

this is a pic of my daughter Val  when she caught her first fish   had to help her real it in
Maple lake

Kal-Kevin

Annabelle and dad
Annabelle fishing

Photo Contest Entry‏
Sent: Mon 12/17/07 6:39 PM
To: 

Jaime Benjamin Fajardo Mailing address:70 Wyndham Place DriveFuquay Varina, NC 27526 screen name: stratos77 Pictures taken March 2007 Locations: Pic 1 - Private lake, Fuquay Varina, NC (first bass)Pic 2 - Angier Pond, Angier, NC (first fishing rod) These photographs were taken of my daughter, Annabelle Claire, this pastyear. She loves to go fishing with me and even loves to play with therubber worms from my tackle box. The look on her face when she reels inher fish is priceless, no matter the size. Merry Christmas, Jaime

Kal-Kevin

Trout fishing
Friend's outing

fish'n contest‏
Sent: Mon 12/17/07 1:38 PM
To: 

David Giudice
111 Brownstone dr
Madison,alabama 35758

BassHunter69 of ub.com (the fatguy) no wise cracks please lol
i took my friend lee henderson fishing with me for the 1st time he caught the 1st trout in his life.
we caught these at madison co lake near gurley alabama on a chartruse salmon egg with salmon flavor

David "Bear" Giudice

Kal-Kevin

a reminder to some one!  ;)

Quote from: stratos77 on January 28, 2008, 08:39:18 PM
Hi Kal..I hope you are doing well. Was I suppose to do something for the banner? PM Laurie?  I never heard anything.

Thanks,

Jaime

Hint Hint Mother!

MotherNature

It's all done  ::)  I know I am slow... I need to teach you how to make the banner lo It isn't anything fancy, just the photo, with a height of 100, and the contest name next to it, if I can fit on it without making it toooo awful big I add winner to it. but that is it.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Kal-Kevin

not to worry one day I might try it   ;)   lo

Thanks
Kal