Cabin Rooms Open

Started by MotherNature, April 20, 2005, 03:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Mother's day, now thats funny, but I do know what you mean. Hey are you still coming down to fish the Big Bass Bonanza? We looking forward to having yall over. Oh, we been doing some research on Lake Fausse Pointe, and I'm here to tell you bring your GPS. Dude that place is huge and if you get in some of those cuts you may not be able to find your way back. I pulled up an ariel photo and scanned around, I think yall are going to love this place.
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

I haven't had time to investigate the area down there yet but no matter what I know I will have a great time getting everyone together again  ~c~ ~c~

Bad news about the bonaza, I have a feeling the timing is going to be bad. I will PM you about it  :'( :'(

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Rickoos

Merila & myself will be making a few trips to the lake soon and do some fishing.....

Ricky
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Jared LeBlue

I plan on heading up there soon myself. No doubt it will be something new.
Ardent Prostaff

cmegee

All I need for you to find is for me to catch one double digit per day ~c~ ~c~ thanks for the help

Jared LeBlue

Oh, I'll find um but it's up to you to catch um.
Ardent Prostaff

cmegee

Just tie them to a cypress tree for me, didn't you notice my preformance this past tournament......

Jared LeBlue

Don't feel bad mine wasn't much better. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

With the time of year we will be fishing, the bite should be AWESOME :toot:

Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

Hope the timing works out for me, found out that I'm supposed to be a DADDY about that time next year, 2nd one and I am syked..... j~w :toot: :toot:

Jared LeBlue

Congrats on the good news cmegee.  ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Rickoos

Way to go Chris,,,,,, ~c~ ~c~ ~c~ well, I bet Ms. Chris had a lot to do with it too.... :roll2: :roll2:

Chris, you can always call your bestest buddy, and he might share some news and tricks for you.............you just never know! ~read

Ricky ;)
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

cmegee

Tried to give him a call and he was a little bit  :shocking: to say the least, didn't know what to say. and You KNOW for him to be speachless......

Rickoos

I can't even believe that one to be speachless...........I think he has 2 or 3 tongues the way he talks....... :o  Speachless woould mean no heart beat for him..... ~roflmao

Ricky
sponsors:

cmegee

Mike Cork

Cmegee, You don't think that Ms. Mcgee has set this timing thing up as a conspiracy to keep you home   ~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service

KingFish

Just wandering if you had any cabin space left, BassBuff and I are planning on joining in on the festivities.  If not are there any other rooms available nearby?

Jared LeBlue

KingFish, yes there is still space available. Glad to hear yall are planning on coming down.
Ardent Prostaff

BIG PAPA

Quote from: Rattle on July 08, 2005, 10:22:29 AM
We have reserved 5 cabins for the 2006 UBCS on Lake Fausse Pointe. The cabins sleep eight people each. Here's the deal, we had 33 people fish the 2005 UBCS and I suspect the LJBC will have a good turn out for 2006. Also if any other clubs join in the availabilty of these cabins are going togo quick. So if you know you are going to be attending the 2006 UBCS and you want to stay in a cabin it will be in your best interest to pay for you bed ASAP. The cost will be $25 a person. The cabins are rented from Thursday to Sunday. To reserve your space send a check for $25 to:

The Lock Jaw Bass Club, LLC
1506 Lurton Ave.
Kinder, La. 70648

Also on the memo line of your check put 2006 UBCS Cabin
Trey and I will be there and we need a cabin, I will get my money off ASAP
thanks , papa

ronalddipietro

this is not about cabin rooms...but I have a few questions  and I am such a DA I can barely get around on our site...ventrilo...whats this??   Can I fish the shootout...without being in a club...and how much is entry fee???  please help..
Lets Go Fishing

Jared LeBlue

Ronald, yes you can fish the shootout without being in a club. What we do is put orphan teams with a club, generally with the club that has the least teams.  The cost is $20 person and there is a $5 a day optional big bass pot. So if you opt for the big bass pot on both days your cost will be $30. We have a meal on Saturday night for all participants, that is included in the entry fee cost. The prizes are as follows: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams recieve a trophy, the club with the most weigh wins the championship trophy and money is awarded each day for big bass. We also give out door prizes. This tournament is all about fellowship and friendy competiton, with a little trash talk to keep things interesting. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

cmegee

seems like I remember poker being a part of that too........ ~c~ :roll2:

Rickoos

Hey,

and maybe a flip-flop too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just ask "FFF"   :roll2: ~roflmao

Ricky ;D
sponsors:

Jared LeBlue

No that's funny right there. :roll2: ~roflmao :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

MotherNature

Quote from: Rickoos on December 07, 2005, 09:42:02 PM
and maybe a flip-flop too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just ask "FFF"   :roll2: ~roflmao

~roflmao Rickoos I can't believe you just went there.... Look out Stick, FFF is gonna bring an extra pair of flip flops this year just for you lo

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>