Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Old New Topic.

(Read 1635 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

HogMaster

• Largemouth
Hello everyone the season is coming quick and I had mentioned this during the summer.  I would like to see if we could get enough guys together for a fishing club for small water lakes.  Electric motor only v~, belly boat and shore fishing.  I have been in a fishing club before so if someone who has knows more about it could help if could be fun!  We could hold meetings and come up with a list of lakes to hold our tournaments.  ~beer~  I could take over the ordering or making of the shirts & coats and we could come up with a logo and vote on it.  Maybe we could shadow the Bassmasters rule or come up with our own.  I have 3-4 guys that would be in for sure.  So if anyone is intrested lets try to get a start on it.  I think it would be fun!!  No cash involved just the chest pounding or maybe come up with a champ  ~1 ~2 ~3 Coat or something for the end of the year.  ~bb  Let me know!!  Tight Lines boys!! 
HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

Nate501

• UB Member
I'd be down for that. Have you had any experience with the Bassmasters?

Also, I know you fish quincy a lot. I was thinking about going down and renting a boat there. Its all electric right? I saw a post a few months back where you just got yours. What do you have?

HogMaster

• Largemouth
I'd be down for that. Have you had any experience with the Bassmasters?

Also, I know you fish quincy a lot. I was thinking about going down and renting a boat there. Its all electric right? I saw a post a few months back where you just got yours. What do you have?

I have a 14.5 Sylvan.  Yes it is all electric, but the rental boats don't have motors with them. They use to rent them with motor/battery but they stopped for some reason.  Its a great little lake!! Aurora is outstanding too! Big Smallies in Aurora!  No I haven't had any experience with Bassmasters?

Nate501

• UB Member
What motor do you have on your Sylvan? Where did you get it from? Did you buy it new?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm looking at boats too and am collecting info.

Do you take your boat anywhere else other than Quincy?

The Bassmasters have their meetings every Wednesday night (bi-monthly I think) at Bass Pro. They also have tourneys and stuff?

k0diak

• Smallmouth
  • Never Give Up!
The Bassmasters have their meetings every Wednesday night (bi-monthly I think) at Bass Pro. They also have tourneys and stuff?

They sure do. Check them out @ www.denverbassmasters.com  ~c~

"The only thing better than fishing, is talking about fishing."

HogMaster

• Largemouth
What motor do you have on your Sylvan? Where did you get it from? Did you buy it new?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm looking at boats too and am collecting info.

Do you take your boat anywhere else other than Quincy?

Crowely Marine, 70lb 24v  Digital Motor guide. Ordered it new from the show.  I take it to Aurora Res, Bear Creek.  Long Hagler, Lone Tree, Union ect.  Its a great boat for the money.

Nate501

• UB Member
Crowely Marine, 70lb 24v  Digital Motor guide. Ordered it new from the show.  I take it to Aurora Res, Bear Creek.  Long Hagler, Lone Tree, Union ect.  Its a great boat for the money.

Looks like the 1400 sport troller. Very nice! Did the motor come with it? Are you alking about the Outdoorsman show? That's coming up soon isn't it?

Out of curiosity do you remember the sticker price on that? I was thinking about picking one up very similar but for the life of me can't get a list price off the net.

HogMaster

• Largemouth
Looks like the 1400 sport troller. Very nice! Did the motor come with it? Are you alking about the Outdoorsman show? That's coming up soon isn't it?

Out of curiosity do you remember the sticker price on that? I was thinking about picking one up very similar but for the life of me can't get a list price off the net.

The boat show that should be coming up soon is wear I got mine.  And the price of mine with the boat,trailer, fish finder, motor guide trolling motor, 3 bank XPS BP charger, collapsible tongue, Electric wench & tall seat post for casting platform  came to $7k.  I put down $2k and my payments are $100.00 a month.  Oh yes all rigging for the accessories was included in the price.  Great folks to work with.  I checked into Lund, Seanymph, trackers & Aluimicraft and this boat was the best setup and has some pretty nice storage for the money. 

Nate501

• UB Member
The boat show that should be coming up soon is wear I got mine.  And the price of mine with the boat,trailer, fish finder, motor guide trolling motor, 3 bank XPS BP charger, collapsible tongue, Electric wench & tall seat post for casting platform  came to $7k.  I put down $2k and my payments are $100.00 a month.  Oh yes all rigging for the accessories was included in the price.  Great folks to work with.  I checked into Lund, Seanymph, trackers & Aluimicraft and this boat was the best setup and has some pretty nice storage for the money. 

Wow that is a steal! A $100 a month is easily doable. I think I'm sold.

Thanks for letting me pick your brain on this. It really helps.

How long do your batteries last? Not really sure how that all works.

The boat show is next weekend 17th-20th. I'm definetly going!

Also, do you need a boating license or anything like that?

HogMaster

• Largemouth
Wow that is a steal! A $100 a month is easily doable. I think I'm sold.

Thanks for letting me pick your brain on this. It really helps.

How long do your batteries last? Not really sure how that all works.

The boat show is next weekend 17th-20th. I'm definetly going!

Also, do you need a boating license or anything like that?

No boat license just register it with the state for $25.00.

Nate501

• UB Member
No boat license just register it with the state for $25.00.

Cool thanks again.

k0diak

• Smallmouth
  • Never Give Up!
I have 6year experiance with Denver Bassmasters. I would like to try and see what we could do with a small boat/shore fishing club. That would be blast!  ~sweat

Colorado Bass Man

• Smallmouth
  • nice 5 and 1/2!!
YEAH I'm in the denver jr. Bassmasters, I fish Quincy almost every day. I love it, I have a 12' starcraft with 2 trolling motors on it. I would definitely participate in you tournaments!!!
Thanks St. Croix rods, Sportsmans Warehouse, Ranger boats, Quantum, Stanley Jigs, Rat-L-Trap and Flambeau.

k0diak

• Smallmouth
  • Never Give Up!
Any word on this club getting started?  :shocking:

k0diak

• Smallmouth
  • Never Give Up!

Basso Profundo

• Smallmouth
Ive got four local guys who would be interested
call me Erik

Mike Garrett

• Largemouth
I fish out of a 14' aluminum with a 9.9 merc and a 35# electric motor.  Seems I catch more bass in it than as a non-boater in our club.   ~gf
PPBM Fed Rep, Past Pres

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB